Never Again

She knew he was coming. He always came at this hour.She was tired. No one would believe her.She lay down pretending to sleep. It didn't matter if she was asleep or not,he would still have his way with her.
When he opened the door,she knew.Like a thief,he moved stealthily across the room.He came closer and sat down on the bed. With his filthy hands,he started to fondle her. She felt so dirty. It was disgusting and revolting to have his hands on her. No matter the amount of times she took her bath,it was never enough. She hated herself,even more she hated him.The first time she had cried and begged him to stop but it seemed he derived joy from her begging so she had stopped. Whenever he came,she stopped giving him the satisfaction of seeing her cry. His breathing became ragged and heavy. Suddenly he turned her over and with a wicked smile on his face asked her to undress. Lifelessly she removed her clothes and lied down back. He made her touch him and when he was fully aroused,he had his way with her. He then turned over and slept off.
This was the part she had been waiting patiently for. She took the knife under her pillow and stabbed him with so much hatred in her. He woke up with a start. Seeing the crazed look in her eyes,he started begging.''Never again'',she whispered. He was the one doing the begging this time around.She smiled and she plunged in the knife once more. She continued stabbing him until she was exhausted. She used her bloodstained hands to wipe her body.
That night,she left the house never to be seen again. What happened to her was never known but when the naked body of her uncle was found in her room,they believed her. She was only nine.