Severus Snape :: Grades

In this chapter you are 18 so you're not a minor. You're grades are getting bad due to you more paying attention in class. Your parents would would make a big deal out of it so you go to Professor Snape and ask him what you can do for extra credit. 

~~~~~~

Your POV~

I slam my computer shut, making Hermione jump. 

"I have been sitting here and looking over every grade I've gotten in Snape's class and they all seem fine, but my grade is starting to drop to a C and my parents are going to flip." I groan. 

"I'm sure there's some type of extra credit you could do?" She asked and I scoffed. 

"Snape give extra credit to someone who's not Draco Malfoy? That'd be surprising." 

She got up and walked over to her bed and sat down. I looked at her and sat up on my elbows. 

"You're a Slytherin, I'm sure he won't mind giving you extra credit." 

"You know how he is, Hermione. I'll go down there and he'll make me feel like I'm stupid for asking for extra assignments." 

She brushed a piece of hair out of my face and smiled, "It won't hurt to ask." 

"Fine," I sighed as I stood up. "I'll go ask, but if he makes me feel dumb then you have to do my Herbology homework for the rest of the week." 

"Deal." She nodded her head and went back on the window sill. 

I left her room after saying goodbye and went to my dorm. I quickly pulled a skirt over my fishnets and then a white top to pull it all together. I slipped my shoes on before walking down to Snape's classroom and knocking on the door. 

"Come in." His voice rang from inside the room. 

I slightly shivered as I opened the door and walked in, making sure to close the door behind me. I walked up to his desk as he looked up at me. 

"Yes, Miss. Y/n?" 

"My grade is dropping down to a C and I really need an assignment or something to bring my grade back up." I explained. 

I studied his face and his eyes traveled down my body and up again. His eyes stopped at my boobs for a second before flickering back up to my face. 

"I don't know which kind of.." His voice slightly trailed off as I pulled my shirt down more. "Assignment I can give to you."  

I smiled and walked to the side of his desk. He turned in his chair and faced me. I moved closer to him and leaned down, making my chest very bearable and easy to see. His eyes looked to my boobs once more and I leaned closer to him. 

I placed my hands on his bulge as I brushed my lips against his. I grabbed his other hand and placed it on my left breast and squeezed my hand around his, making his hand squeeze my boob. 

"I know you've dreamed of touching me.." I moved his hand down to my thigh and without my help, his hand moved further up. 

I removed my hand from his as he worked his way to my wetness. As he pressed his hand against me, I put my hand on his and pressed it harder against me as I slowly moved against his palm. I could feel him hardening underneath my other hand and I could feel myself growing even more wet. 

He removed his hand from under my skirt and started unbuttoning his pants. 

"Bend over the desk, if you will." He ordered and I gladly obeyed. 

He cleared off his desk as I bent over it and I heard his pants unzip and when I looked back I noticed his cock begging to come out of his boxers. He pulled my underwear off and lifted my skirt up, looking down at my soaked heat. 

I looked back forward as I grabbed my wand and muttered a silencing charm on the room. He rubbed his tip against my folds before thrusting into me and making me gasp. He gripped my waist as he thrusted in and out of me at a fast pace. 

I moaned as he hit all the right spots. He pushed deeper into me and pulled my hips towards him each time he pulled out and pushed back in. I put my forehead against the desk as he slapped my ass and made me whimper. 

I slowly started fucking him back as he took his time in hitting all my sweet spots. I arched my back a little as he lifted up my lower body and pulled out before slamming back into me and making me loudly moan. 

"Like t-that!" I moaned and he did it again. 

He kept doing it, going harder each time he did, until I was on the edge of my orgasm. He then pulled out and picked me up, then sat me on his desk. He forcefully spread my legs apart and immediately attached his lips to my clit. 

I put my hand in his hair and pushed him deeper into my core as his tongue worked wonders. I tried closing my legs as my release was creeping up on me once again and he held them open. My legs slightly shook as a wave of pleasure flooded my body and I released into his mouth. 

He sucked on my clit, making sure to drink every last drop before sitting down in his chair and leaning his head back. I looked down at him and jumped off his desk, and sat on my knees in front of him. He didn't see me get in front of him since he had closed his eyes. 

I wrapped my lips around his dick and bobbed my head up and down at a fast pace. He gasped and looked down at me. He thrusted into my mouth, making me gag, and he groaned at the feeling. I pushed my head down as far as I could and came up for air a few seconds later. 

I looked up at him and hollowed out my cheeks as I felt him twitch inside my mouth. I hummed against him before he released into my mouth with a groan. I pulled up and swallowed it before standing up and looking down at him. 

He smiled at me and pulled his boxers and pants back up as I pulled my underwear on. He grabbed a towel off his desk and wiped my inner thighs as my cum slowly dripped down. 

"Thank you Professor." I smiled and he sat back in his chair. 

"I'll bring your grade up to a high B. Is that good enough?" He asked. 

I narrowed my eyes at him, "It is for now. I'll come back another day to turn that B into an A." 

I winked at him and then started walking away. 

"You can call me Severus or Snape!" He called from behind me, making me look at him. "But only when we're alone or when others can't hear of course." 

I smiled at him and nodded. 

"Then call me Y/n." 

He smiled back before I walked out and went back to my dorm. 

I've got to say, he was better than I expected.