Chapter 1

ABBYGAIL'S POV

Hi! My name is Abbygail Luise Shannon Evans, the daughter of the most respected drug lord here in New York queens, Arthur Evans. I'm 16 years old. And for my mom, well she left me when I was a baby so I don't care about her. I love love love looooveee Nicki Minaj! She's like my hero!

And I go to school, but as the daughter of a drug lord. I'm a little bit of a rebel. Okay, I'm a certified rebel! I know how to fight, hold guns, knives, and I also help daddy. Daddy doesn't want me helping him because I'm too young but I don't care! I wanna help him, and besides I've already experience a dangerous life. There's no problem about my grades really, it's just my fucking attitude.

Arthur:Abby!!! Get up, your gonna be late for school!

As my dad yelled that, I groan. I really hate school! Why do I even have to go there? There's nothing but fake ass bitches, hoes & bullies over there. Smh. I stood up, I grab my towel and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning rituals.
A couple of minutes, I walk out the bathroom wrap by a white towel. I went inside my walk in closet. I put on some undergarments, I wore a white top, black leather jacket, rip black jeans, black heel boots. I put on some makeup and curled my hair. I grab my bag,my car keys, my Iphone 6 and my way downstairs.

Abby:Morning daddy!

Arthur:Morning daddy's princess. *smile*

I look at the living room's table and saw alot of guns. Yaaaaasss!! My favorite toy! I glance at dad that was reading some news paper and drinking coffee. I put on my 'innocent face' and sat besides dad.

Arthur:I know that look already, Abby. What is it that you want? I will buy it just for you.

Dad always spoils me, like whatever I want he always buy it just for me. But if that 'thing' is related to guns, knives, bombs. Thats when he get serious, he doesn't want his little girl holding dangerous stuffs.

Abby:Dad, can I have one gun?

I asked, dad spit out his drink and breath heavily. I rub his back and giggled. He compose his self and sat up, facing me.

Arthur:Abbygail Luise, you know I hate it when I see you playing with those kind of things.

Abby:But dad, what if someone will snatch me away from you. And what if that 'someone' are one of your enemies here in New York Queens. Daddy, I won't be able to protect myself if that happens.

I do have a point though, the streets here in Queens are very dangerous if you're apart of the game. Dad runs the business here in NY and everyone wants to take his place, they will do anything just to over throw him. And since everyone knows me as the daughter of the most respected man here in Queens, they will instanly snatch me and threaten to kill me.

I heard my dad sighed, he knows I have a point. There's 100% chance for that to happen. He then slowly nodded. I grin like a crazy person and squeled. I stood up amd began picking a gun.......and a dagger. Shhhhh! Don't tell daddy that I will also be taking a dagger with me. I pick up my favorite gun, it was silver. And my favorite dagger. I put the dagger behind my pocket in my jeans and I hid the gun behind me.

Arthur:Abbygail, promise me that you won't use those things in school. Only for emergencies. I want you to be responsible enough.

Abby:I'am responsible, dad. Don't worry, I wont stab those bitches at my school. *giggles*

Arthur:Watch your language, Luise. And should you be going already? Your gonna be late.

My eyes widen, I quickly took my stuffs, kissed my dad's cheeks and went outside the house. I hop inside my car and drove off to school.