Chapter 7

NICKI'S POV

I look at Greg and saw him rubbing his forehead in circle amd sighed. I glance back at the twins and they just sat their confuse because of all the noise.

Nicki:Greg, what's happening up there?

Greg: I don't even know, Nic.

He said. Then two girls ran downstairs to Greg.

??: Uncle Greg, Abby won't listen.

??: Damn. She really needs to know how to calm down.

Greg: I'll go talk to her. Oh Kaliyah, Tasha. This is Nicki, Abby's mom.

The girls look at me and their eyes widen.

Kaliyah: Uncle Greg, you've got to be fucking joking right now.

Tasha: Y-y-your... Your... Oh my god! Your Nicki Minaj!!

Greg: Nope. I ain't joking, Nicki really is Abbygail's mother.

Kaliyah look at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Kaliyah: Hi, I'm Kaliyah. Abbygail's bestfriend. *smile*

Tasha:And I'm Tasha. *smile*

Nicki:It's very nice to meet y'all. *smile*

Tasha: You too ms.Maraj.

Nicki: Sweetie, just call me auntie Nicki.

Both of them nodded. We heard another glass being shattered, the girls look at each other, nervous.

Nicki:What's happening up there?

Kaliyah:It's better if you don't know auntie Nicki.

I just nodded. Then Tyler came downstairs, carrying a girl in his shoulder. Kaliyah and Tasha laugh.

??: I change my mind!! I don't wanna meet her!! Fuck, put me down Tyler! I ain't interested in meeting her!

The girl yelled. Tasha and Kaliyah just burst out laughing, Greg stood besides me amd whispered something in my ear.

Greg: She's Abby.

I gasps. I look at the girl that Tyler was carrying, my baby. I really can't see her face though.

Abby: Tyler, if you won't fucking put me down. I swear I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Tyler: You can't do that. I'm your big bro.

Abby: I don't care if your my brother, aunt, cousin or husband!! I'm still gonna fucking kill you.

Rihanna and Wayne laugh.

Greg: Abby, you said you wanna meet your mom. Here she is, she left a important meeting just to come here and see you.

Abby:But uncle G... I don't wanna meet her. I change my mind.

Abby whined. That hurt a little, hearing your first child saying those words hurt.

Tyler:Your just being stubborn, Abby.

Tyler said and put Abby down. She stood up and fixed her skirt. Then crossed her arms. I look at Greg and he just chuckled at Abby.

Cale:Abby can you turn around so that your mom can see you?

Abby:There's picture of me all over the house. She can see my face there.

Abby's friends chuckled.

Greg:Come on, Abby. Turn around.

I heard Abby sigh. She slowly turn around so I can see her. I gasps, she's very beautiful! She really looks like me. I failed holding back my tears, I'm just really happy to see my daughter. It's been 16 years. The last time I saw her is when I left her to Arthur when she was a baby, now she's a big girl already.