Chapter 3

ABBYGAIL's POV ~ 7:08 AM

I rub my eyes and slowly open them, I groan. Then I remembered, I have no scholl today!!! Becaus I'm suspended cos those bitches over that hell hole tryna fight a Queen. Yes, a Queen. I'am no Princess that needs to be save by a motherfucking prince charming, I'm a Queen you bitch! And I don't need no king by my side.

I stood up, grab a towel and went inside the bathroom to do my morning routine. A couple of minutes later, I walk outside the bathroom wrap by a white towel around me. I walk inside my walk-in-closet and pick some clothes to wear. I decide to wear a a black crop top, black small leather jacket, black shorts and black heel boots. I curled my hair and put some make up on, I grab my things and went downstairs.

Arthur: My princess is awake already!

Dad said and smiled. I smiled and kissed my dad's cheeks. YASSS! Dad is cooking breakfast today, and that means! He's cooking my favorite breakfast! I sat down and dad handed me my plate.

Arthur:For you baby girl, your favorite breakfast.

Abby:*giggles* Thank you, dad.

Arthur: Anything for my wonderful daughter.

Dad said and patted me on the shoulder, I smiled and we began eating our food. This is a great way to start a perfect day with my parthner in crime, my Daddy. A couple of minutes later, we finished eating our food. My dad took our plates and put it on the sink.

Arthur: Abby, we'll first go to the abandon Mansion after that will start our daughter and father bonding, is it okay?

Abby: Of course, dad.

I said and smiled. He nodded and grab his car keys, we lock the house doors and hop inside dad's black mercedes benz car. The abandon mansion is like our castle in this business, their are also alot of guns, grenade, all kinds of weapons are there! This is why I love going with Dad in that mansion. Dad said that when's his gone, I'm gonna be the one to take over him and I will be handling this empire Dad built.

A couple of minutes later, we arrived at the abandon mansion. My dad parked his car and we slowly hop outside. When we went inside the mansion, the people inside were very busy of their work. The junior dealers are train over here. They train how to fight, hold a gun, fighting strategies, everything you need to know to survive this kind of job will be tought here inside the abandon mansion.

I sometimes train the junior dealers over here, some of the instructers over here are very....what you call....not so good. Dad's friends over here said that I'm the only one that teaches the junior dealers very well. Me and dad went inside the meeting room and to be greeted by some of his bestfriends. Dad's bestfriends are here in this business. Uncle G smiled at us and hug me.

Greg: Well, look who's here. Our little fighter isn't in school today.

Tyler: Yeah, because she was suspended.

Tyler said and smirked, I rolled my eyes and punch him playfully in the arm.

Cale:Why? What did little Abbygail do now?

Uncle Cale asked and look at me, he doesn't want me fighting at school because he wants me to have better grades so that I can go to collage. But hey, I'm a straight A student, and the only problem of me in school is my anger and attitude.

Abby:I punch a girl that was disrespecting me, uncle Cale.

Cale:Abby, you are suppose to be studying. You ara a graduating student, there's a chnace for you to get expelled because of your behaviour.

Luke:Dude! This girl just disrespected Abbygail over here, you just don't expect Abby to read a book while that girl keeps disrespecting her.

We laugh, uncle Luke is the cool dude of Daddy's bestfriends. We heard a soft knock on the door, Tyler open it and Kaliyah went inside, I smiled and hug her.