III. Falsehood

"Nanami-san?"

I stop brushing my hand against the boy's cheeks and turned around to Nanami-san.

He leaves my hand and stands up,
"I'm sorry Y/n. I'll be back in a minute-"

He leaves the room in a hurry.

Why doesn't he just be honest about his feelings with me for once?
Am I that unreliable?

I fold my hands and placed them on the bed next to Yuji, resting my head on the boy's chest lightly. The sound of his heartbeat was getting faster all of a sudden. I open my eyes and saw his hand on my forehead gently pushing the hair that was falling on my face back.

"Hey, Y/n-san. . . was I out for too long?"
The boy's voice was deep and soft-spoken. Like he had just normally gotten up after a nap.

"You had us all worried Yuji-kun. If you ever do this again I'm done being friends with you, you idiot!"
I kiss his palm. That made his cheeks glow red.

"Y/n-san! Please don't tease me geez! I'm sorry I can't guarantee that I won't end up in the hospital again. . . but I won't die."

Oh to be this careless and young. He turns to the other side of the bed and coughs,

"It's too early for you to be moving! Just sleep if I'm in the way of you resting I'll leave."
I get up.

"Ahh-no! Please don't go!"
He tries to grab the edge of my clothing but fails miserably almost falling when I catch him.

"Fine, I won't go."
I help him get back in bed and sit down again.

". . .Y/n-san?"
He looks around.

"Yes? Yuji-kun?"
I wait for the boy's response.

"Um- where is Nanami-san?"
He asks.

"O-Oh that's right! You must want to see him he's fine! He doesn't have any serious injuries like you he's just- gone to the washroom yeah!"
I make up an excuse and open my bag in a hurry searching for my phone.

"Oh, that's good. . . I thought he would be the first person to scold me when I woke up."
He folds his hands behind him and rests his head on them.

"I'll call him for you! Y-You just take it easy!"
I take my bag and head towards the door.

"Wait- why are you leaving Y/n-san?"
He was confused.

"He's nearby I'll just get him instead of calling him!"
I shove my phone in my pocket trying to hide it and make my way out.

"Okay! I'll see you later Y/n-san!"
He yells and I shut the door. I stand behind it for a while catching my breath.

"Do you mind moving Y/n?"
A tall figure with the Jujutsu High's uniform, a hand that slammed on the door next to my shoulder in a demanding manner, yep it was the Gojo Satoru. The other senpai who I wish would just leave me alone. It was not just Nanami-san who found him to be annoying. He was a kid trapped in a grown man's body. Only his appearance was appealing his personality not so much.

"Why don't you move your hand Gojo-san? Then I'll gladly be on my way."
I duck and try to get by him.

He slams his other hand, completely blocking my escape from both sides and forces his legs between mine.

"Why are you so desperate for a man who doesn't care about you Y/n? He doesn't even want to talk to you, yet here you are chasing him."
The corner of his lips goes up forming a cunning smile. He was wearing his expensive sunglasses and looking down at me I could tell he was getting a kick out of this.

"Why do you care Gojo-san? Whatever the difficulty is between me and Nanami-san it is about our relationship. You don't need to butt in"
I turn away and see Nanami-san coming back holding a chart in one hand and loosening his tie with the other.

"Nanamin!"
Gojo-sam gets off me and runs up to Nanami-san to tackle him but he steps aside.

"You're late Gojo-san. And have you ever met Yuji-kun yet? You were just fooling around and forgot about him again I bet-"
He was tired of Gojo-san just as much as I was.

"Meanie! I was just on my way to meet Yuji-kun! I met Y/n and-"
He stands next to me slinging his arm around me.

Nanami-san steps in all of a sudden and shakes his hand off me. It startled me. To think that he would do something like that, was unlike him. Even Gojo-san took a second to process that.

"Nanami-san?"
I look up at him, he even dropped the chart.

"Nanamin?"
Gojo's smile disappeared.

"Oh- I'm sorry for startling you both. But I'm quite sure Y/n wasn't enjoying your company."
He wasn't even touching me, he was just holding Gojo-san's hand tightly. I could see the veins on his hands popping up.