(Gamer)🍋

Kenma was playing with Kuroo lev, yaku, and, Yamamoto. Hinata walked in and saw kenma playing games he sat on and watch. 5 hours past and hinata was getting horny.

~Kenmaaaa~ I'm bored cuddle me nowwwwwwww. In sec bunny I'm playing now shhhhh. And with that kenma turn back to his games yelling at the screen.

Hinata had an idea. Hinata went under kenma's desk and begin to grope him. Kenma looked down and said. Bunny what are you doing. Getting some milk is that bad ~daddy~?. dude who was that is that a girl,Yamamoto said. What noo psshh that is crazy talk kenma said nervously.

Well ok then anygay i-i mean way anyway back to the game. (You guys can guess who said that) by that time Kenma was talking Hinata already pulled his pants down.

I pulled kenma's boxers of a there it was 10 inch thick cock (y'all my mouth is watering jail for meee👮😷👮🚓👄) I kitty licked the tip and tasted the pre cum it was sweet👅(ok I'll stop 😂) kenma grunted at the satisfaction. He push hinata head and made him deepthroat kenma. hinata choked on kenma's cock. As hinata was deepthroating kenma it made noises lewd noises (let me remind you that kenma had his mic on✌) kenma was Cuming he thrusted into hinata's mouth faster shit shoyo kenma said and he came.

Ummm kenma -yaku

My ears😳 -lev

Go bro get that head!! -Yamamoto

𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙮𝙤!? - Kuroo

Thx for reading this is my first time writing have a nice day sorry if it is short request and I will do your story's

~Author chan~

274 words

Finished:Thursday May, 20