Chapter 2

Sophia's POV

"Sophia sweetheart, come here please" I looked up at the sound of my name and saw Mrs Tessa standing with the five men that had come in earlier.

I nodded my head as i skipped over with a grin.

"Sophia, these boys here are going to talk to you for a bit, is that okay?"

I nodded my head and walked into the room she lead us too. Mrs Tessa gave me a thumbs up as she walked out of the room.

"Hi love! I'm Louis"

"I'm Sophia" I whispered quietly.

"What's your favourite colour Sophia?" Asked the man with the blonde hair and blue eyes "I'm Niall by the way"

"Pink" I exclaimed cheerfully, I love pink. The boys chuckled at my enthusiasm as I blushed and looked down.

"What's your favourite thing to do?" Asked Harry

"I like to play with barbies and drawing AND colouring!"

"Can you show us some of your drawings?"

I excitedly nodded my head, grabbed Harry's hand and pulling him up the stairs to my room where I had my drawings. The rest of the boys followed along chuckling.

Liam's POV

She opened a scrap book and showed us a drawing of a little girl holding the hand of a man and a women.
"This is me with my mummy and daddy" she said with a small frown.

"Do you miss them?" Wrong thing to say Liam, definitely wrong thing to say.

Sophia nodded as tears started to fall out of her big, blue eyes. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around her as she began to sob quietly.

"Shh it's okay baby girl" Harry cooed in her ear.
The rest of us immediately wrapped their arms around her, whispering sweet things. Slowly her sobs subsided and all that was left was the occasional hiccup. Harry picks her up and the rest of us follow him as he walks back downstairs to the play room where Mrs Tessa is waiting. Harry places her on the floor near the barbies.

"we'll be right back".

***

Harry's POV

"Can we take her?" Those were the first words out of my mouth as soon as we were alone in the meeting room.

The boys all shared a look and gave a nod, a huge smile immediately appeared on my face.

"But which one of us is going to be the legal father?"

"I will" I answered immediately, it had only been ten minutes but I already felt protective over the little girl.

"We were going to chose you anyways, we could see the way you looked at her" Zayn said, they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Come on then, let's go!" I cheered excitedly, already loving the idea of being her father.

"We have to sign the papers first though, Harry" Liam said, party pooper. I was quick to run back to the playroom, assuming that the boys would follow me.

"Mrs Tessa?" I called out, waving frantically to where she was standing on the other side of the room.

"Yes, honey?"

"We'd like the papers please."

(A/N hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but we had this huge maths assignment that was due and we are amazing procrastinators!)
Please comment and vote!
Xx DiDi and kiki