Chapter 1

(A/N picture of Sophia on the side, isn't she a cutie?)

Edited ( At 11:30 pm )
***
Sophia's POV

"Girls come here, we have some visitors!" called Mrs Tessa.

I've always loved Mrs Tessa, whenever it's bed time she stays with me because I'm scared of the dark. I hopped down the stairs while humming a song I heard on the radio this morning, my mummy used to sing songs from the radio while she was baking cupcakes.

I miss her and daddy.

When I got to the entrance room I stood near the end of the line next to my friend Tahlia, whenever a visitor comes we're supposed to stand in a line from oldest to youngest.

Tahlia smiled and waved at me and I did the same back. I don't like talking in front of Tahlia because she can't talk and it feels like I'm showing off. My daddy always told me that showing off is bad.

"They're coming!" I heard in a hushed whisper.

The door opened and five big men walked in, they look scary.

"Girls, say hello. This is Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam" they all gave a wave as she pointed them out. We all chorused a 'hello' back.

One of the boys with curly brown hair and green eyes looked at me and smiled, I think Mrs Tessa said his name was Harry? I shyly smiled back.

"Follow me and I'll show you their files" Mrs Tessa said to them, what are 'files'? As they were following Mrs Tessa Harry turned and waved at me, I smiled and waved back.

He's not scary anymore.

Harry's POV

Mrs Tessa handed us a small file and to be honest I couldn't wait until we got our little girl. We turned to the first page and there was a picture of a three month old looking baby. We had all decided that we wouldn't get a baby, with tours and everything going on it would be too hard. We skipped through a couple of pages until we got to a four year old little girl.

Sadie turner
4 years old
Allergic to all dairy and nuts
28/4/2008

I instantly felt sorry for the little girl, she couldn't eat a lot of food.
"It'll be too hard making sure everything we give her is dairy and nut free" Zayn said softly. Everyone mumbled a 'yeah'.
We turned the page to twins.

Bridie and Bridget Lander
5 years old
21/9/2007

"I don't know if we'll be able to even handle one, let alone two!" Liam said chuckling as everyone else joined in.

"Yeah, you're right!" Niall said. We turned to the next page, this time there were triplets. I chuckled a bit and turned to the next page. The next girl was frowning at the camera. I looked at her photo and was overwhelmed with sadness, she had lost both her parents.

Kandy Xavier
6 years old
Suffers from leukaemia
2/1/2006

I instantly felt bad, I felt like crying seeing her face. Losing her parents and suffering such a terrible illness at such a young age.

"I'm sorry but you can't have her, she passed away a couple of days ago. We just forgot to take her out" Mrs Tessa said.
I saw tears in her eyes, they must have been close. I turned the page not wanting to see her face, no kid at such a young age should look so empty.

Tahlia Lonsdale
6 years old
Mute
29/7/2006

No one was saying anything. I looked around to see that everyone was shaking their heads in sympathy. I turned to the next page sighing.

Sophia Loraine
6 years old
Mild case of Asthma
24/11/2006

She was adorable, with dark brown hair, big blue eyes and a small smile.

"I love her!" Niall said.

"Me too!" Louis joined in.

"Maybe we should look through the rest of the pages too?" Liam said.

"There aren't any younger girls anymore, there's only older girls. You can try another orphanage on Bank street?" Mrs Tessa said her eyes filled with disappointment.

"No, no of course not" Zayn said quickly.

"Could you possibly give us a minute?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course, I'll be out in the play room. Come there when you're finished." She smiled. We nodded our heads and smiled in return.

"So, what do you think lads?" Niall said curiously dragging out the 'so'.

"I love Sophia!" Louis exclaimed cheerfully with the biggest grin he could muster.

"Me too" Niall agreed.

"Yeah" Zayn said nodding his head.

"She's adorable" Liam commented with a smile.

"Okay then it's done! we'll have a chat with her then sign the papers" I said not wanting to waste another second.

"Sounds good!" Zayn said

***
As we walked out of the room we saw that all the kids were now playing with toys. I looked around the room and saw Sophia playing with a couple of barbies, sitting next to a girl I recognised as the one that was mute.

"Come in, come in" Mrs Tessa said with a big warm smile.

We carefully walked in, not wanting to step on any of the toys scattered around the room and asked if we could see Sophia.

"Of course you can! Sophia sweetheart, come here please" she exclaimed in a chirpy voice.

I watched the cute girl that had waved at me earlier skipped over. She looked up at us and grinned.

Hey guys!
Hope you liked our first chapter and please listen to the song on the side, it's called 'all my love' my ariana grande and it's from Mockingjay part 1.
Keep reading and don't forget to comment and vote!
Xx DiDi and Kiki