Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sophia's POV

I sat down on the floor and continued playing with my Barbies as I waited for Harry to come back, was he going to adopt me?

After about ten minutes I felt myself being picked up and spun around in the air, I squealed in surprise.

"Stop! Put me down!" I shrieked while giggling, who was spinning me?

"Get ready, love! Pack your bags, we're going home!" Home? I was going home? Did that mean he was adopting me? He put up me down and I turned to look at Harry with wide eyes, he chuckled at my expression and said:

"Come give daddy a hug" I gasped, he was adopting me!

"Really?" I squeaked in excitement.

He just nodded his head. I quickly latched on to his leg squeezing hard as I could. He laughed quietly before picking me and placing me on his hip, I hadn't noticed the rest of the boys trailing behind with big grins. I grinned back at them.

Harry put me down when we reached my room and I skipped to my wardrobe, taking out a sparkly, pink backpack with unicorns on it. The boys came over and helped put my clothes in my favourite sparkly bag.

After we were done we went downstairs.

"Go say goodbye to everybody" Niall said smiling.

I nodded and walked towards Tahlia. I was sad that I wouldn't be able to see her again but I was also happy that I was going to have a family.

"I'm going, I'm getting adopted. I'm going to miss you so much Tahlia" I whispered sadly. Tahlia smiled and nodded sadly, she pulled me into a hug.

"Baby, you can come see her anytime you want, okay?" Harry- I mean daddy asked.

"Thank you daddy"

"You're welcome, love."

I hugged Mrs Tessa goodbye and she bent down a kissed my forehead with tears in her eyes.

"I'm glad you found a family, you deserve it" she smiled.

Louis piggy-backed me all the way to the car and gently placed me on the seat, then slid in next to me. Liam went to the front to drive and Zayn got shotgun. Harry got in on the side and Niall sat in the middle and put me on his lap, pulling the seatbelt over both of us.

"Let's hope we don't get pulled over, again. Grandma" daddy said, muttering the last part to himself. I giggled as uncle Liam glared at Harry.

"At least I don't drive like a maniac" uncle Liam said. What does maniac mean?

"What does maniac mean, daddy?" I asked

"Uh..."

"It means a uh, very excited person" Zayn explained.

I nodded my head and looked out the window. Everyone was quiet, I'm bored.

"So Sophia, do you like playing in the park?" Zayn asked, turning around in his seat to look at me. Finally someone was talking, silence is so boring.

"I love parks! There was a super fun park down the road from the adoption centre, it had this really fun slide that went curly!" I wonder if there are going to be any parks near my new home.

"Well guess what?" Zayn said, I opened my mouth to guess but he had already started talking, that was quick. "There is a huge park next to our house and there's a giant curling slide that is awesome!" A giant curling slide! I clapped my hands while trying to hop up and down, it didn't really work.

"Someone's getting excited" cough "Zayn" cough. Zayn playfully glared at Louis for a second then returned to smiling at me.
Why was Uncle Zayn coughing?
"As soon as you're settled in we can take you there, how about that?" Zayn said.

"Yay!" I giggled in excitement and tried to hug him but he was too far away and my seatbelt wouldn't let me. What a mean seatbelt.

***

I was about to fall asleep when the car started slowing down.

"We're here!" Liam cheered.

"Home?" I asked as the car stopped outside a really big house. They all nodded and unbuckled their seat belts. Slowly everyone got out, Daddy picked me up and put me on his shoulders so that Niall could get out.

The house was so big, it looked like my barbie mansion I had in the adoption centre. Except it wasn't pink, I wish it was though. Liam took his keys out of his back pocket and used them to unlock the door before pushing it open. Daddy put me down as we stepped into the house.

I looked around and I saw something sparkly on the ceiling, I craned my neck trying to look at it better and ended up falling on my bottom.

"Ouchie"

In a second Daddy was kneeling down beside me, checking for any injuries.

"Are you okay, baby girl?"

"Mmm hmmm"

***

Niall's POV

"Uncle Ni Ni"

"Yes, my little princess" I said grinning, she gave me a nickname.

"I'm hungry" she said as she flopped on Zayn who was sprawled out across the sofa, sleeping. Suddenly Zayn woke up with an 'oomph.' I chuckled as I watched Zayn flip her over so that she was under him as he tickled her. (A/N not like that you little pervs ;) )

"Stop uncle Zaynie" she said stretching out the 'e'. Her laugh was probably heard through out the house because all the boys came walking in the living room from upstairs besides Louis who came out from the kitchen. Everyone's face lit up as they heard Sophia's adorable giggles. It had been a couple of hours since we came back from the adoption centre. Once we got Sophia settled in Harry's room since her room still isn't ready yet, Sophia has been hyper running around in and out of rooms.

"Let her breath, Zayn" Liam said trying to hold back the laugh as at that very moment Sophia accidentally kicked Zayn where the sun does not shine. Zayn held his manhood and rolled of the couch falling on the floor rolling around. Everyone burst out laughing but Sophia quietly sat up and looked at Zayn with a worried expression.

"Daddy why is uncle Zaynie holding his pee pee?" everyone bursted out laughing again. Sophia looked at everyone and then back at Zayn as she scrunched up her nose in curiosity.Everyone slowly sobered up with an occasional chuckle.

"Daddy will tell you that when your older, baby bear. Now who's ready for the most fantabulicious dinner ever?" Louis asked with a grin.
***
Really sorry about the late update, there was this big history assignment that we did 2 days before it was due.
By the way, remember in the chapter when Sophia was hopping up and down while sitting in the car? Just realised that she was sitting on Niall's lap.... Amen to all our fellow pervs out there!
Xx DiDi and KiKi