Chapter 2 : Mr. Misleading

"Wh-What? Y/n!?" A loud voice was heard from the group of boys. "Y/n, I thought you don't want to come? Never mind that I'm glad you came!" It was Tamaki, he then grabbed you by the arm and hugged you tight. "T-Tamaki, what the heck? I can't b-breath." You said in a frustrated tone. "Ah, gomen Y/n, I'm just so glad you came to visit!" The blonde boy said cheerfully.

  "Yo boss, I didn't know you knew her." The twins said in unison, everyone was looking at you. You were quite uncomfortable with the atmosphere due to you being used to just being in the background and not standing out. Thankfully, your brother has noticed and quickly kneeled on one knee as he grabbed your left hand gently. "Yes, I knew her from the theatre club, she's also great at playing the piano so I quickly gained my interest in her. It's nothing you all should be bothered with, we're just friends after all." He explained as if that wasn't awkward for you. You are siblings after all and it's weird to act all clingy with each other.

  Tamaki then stood up still holding your hand "Now if you'll excuse us, I want to spend time with her for a while." All eyes were still on you. You were annoyed, he didn't actually do anything to break the uncomfortable atmosphere. As he was holding your hand, you guys walked towards a table nearby. "Don't even ask about it, I was just dragged here by Himari." "Well if that's the case, I'm thankful she dragged you here." "Wow, you seem happy." "Why wouldn't I be, you're now here seeing the work I made since my first year." "Yeah, work." You said in with a mocking face. "Hmph, meanie!" You both laughed. Even if he's an idiot, you still loved him with all your heart. You guys reached the table. As for Tamaki, he pulled a chair letting you sit down. You laughed with his cheesiness.

  You both sat down when a tall male approached the table. You completely forgot about him, the person you've been avoiding all summer. You started to panic and fidgetted around when he suddenly spoke. "It's nice to see you here Y/n. I see you finally decided to come?" "Hehe, yeah..." You said with a small smile. Kyoya then pulled a seat and sat down. "It's been a while hasn't it? How are you now?" He asked in curiosity as he looked at you. "Hey, this was supposed to be family bonding time!" Tamaki interrupted looking annoyed. "Don't you guys spend enough time at home, or maybe not because she seems rather annoyed with your presence." 'Stupid, you're the one with an annoying presence, but you both seem to be in the same level of annoyingness.' You thought to yourself.

  "What? Y/n would never be annoyed, right Y/n-chan?" Tamaki said with pride. "Yeah, in your dreams." You said with a wide grin plastered on your face. "No fair! You both are so mean." The boy said as he groaned. "I think you're just rather too much affected by words. Kyoya said with a smug expression. You giggled, just like in the old days. You wished that nothing ever happened between the two of you. Who knows, if you haven't caught feelings for the boy, you wouldn't be in this situation, things will still be normal between the two of you. Now, you just want to make things right and do the best that you can to make things right, for you and your feelings.

  The day went by smoothly, and you didn't even notice that it's already the end of the school day. You were walking out of the campus when you heard someone. " Hey, so how did you and your boyfriend talk?" A playful voice asked beside you. You were surprised, it was just Himari. "What? Boyfriend? Seriously Himari?" You said in annoyance. She always kept bugging you and saying giving you hopes that Kyoya's just shy and he actually likes you. "Fo your information, we are not dating. You know that right?" "Oh come on why the long face? I can totally feel you guys are so compatible with each other." "Yeah, yeah, we are so compatible. So compatible that he rejected me and now acting like nothing happened." You said in a sarcastic tone. Himari laughed.

  "Stop being so bitter, boys are just a little complicated to read, that's all." She said cheering you up. She may come up as joking and immature, she knows how to make things brighter for you.