chapter 2

After the flower dance // 12:00 pm

"If you both wanna leave so bad then do us all a favour and have some sibling bonding" Robin scolded her two children, Demetrius looked away in a sweat, he never wanted to deal with an angry Robin..

"Are you kidding..?" Sebastian cocked an eyebrow at his mother, Dem stared at him in shock and Sebastian locked eyes with him.

'Cut it out, she'll kill you' Demetrius mouthed and he cringed at the realization of his moms irritation.

"Fine" Sebastian sighed, walking further away from the flower dance, Maru followed him closely, an unenthusiastic look on their face.

"Are we seriously gonna hang out?" Maru questioned, Sebastian shrugged as they walked through the forests.

"Can we at least change first, these outfits suck" They laughed softly.

Sebastian left the conversation with a 'sure' as they both ran back home.

God was Sebastian in bad shape..
____
As they got out the house, they decided to see what Y/n had been up to as she'd only come to the festival for a split second before dashing out to do more work.

"Y/n?" Maru yelled as they opened the door to her house.

"Up here!" The feminine voice called from upstairs.

They walked up into an empty room, as well as a door into a side bedroom.

"What're you putting in here?" Sebastian asked curiously, looking around the fresh new decorated walls.

"Not sure.. Robin said I could put a nursery up here but I think she forgot I'm still only 22 and single for that matter" Y/n chuckled softly, brushing strands of her hair away from her face.

"Oh my god we're so sorry" Maru said with a horrific look on their face.

Y/n laughed and opened the window to let in the pollenated air, she leaned on the sill and stuck her head out to breathe in the spring scents.

It was fresh and she felt somewhat of a relief.

The wind was always so refreshing..

"Anyways, what're you two doing?" Y/n said, turning back to them, she led the two to her kitchen.

"We're being forced into sibling bonding as my mom said and so here we are" Sebastian rolled his eyes, the two watched her pick up her backpack, fingerless work gloves, and belt, putting them all on before stepping out to her porch.

"I mean, you could always hang around here and help me out, I've got my third harvest of parsnips and garlic for this spring" she grinned, tossing over some spare work gloves.

They thought about it for a while, giving each other looks of approval before nodding to the farmer.

Y/n smiled, not taking a second off to anything other than her harvest.
___
Since it was her second year, it had been a lot easier paying for seeds, especially when her first harvest for parsnips came out amazing.

She ended up buying more parsnips and garlic, twice even.

"Man your gonna get loaded if you plant this many parsnips each spring season, and even the melons you grew last year for summer got you bank" Maru said gruffly, pulling out a parsnip.

"Yoba, can I just live with you?" Sebastian asked with adoration when dumping the garlic he'd pulled out into the wooden bin Lewis would come take produce out of.

Y/n laughed softly and waved off the suggestion "I actually lose it all getting upgrades on the farm, but if your still up for it.. go ahead" Y/n said with a smirk.