Coffee

Y/n POV

Dabi and I stayed up talking and listening to music for most of the night. He seemed cool but was kind of a dick. At about 4am we both fell asleep next to each other. At some point during the night we started to spoon but I don't think either of us noticed.

Once I woke up I saw Dabi on his phone not paying attention to me. "Finally awake" he said not taking his eyes off of his phone. "No shit shurlock" I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment and he did the same to mine. " So do you guys have a bathroom here or do you just shit in the woods" (lets pretend there's woods behind the hide out) he just smirked and told me there was in fact a bathroom and it was at the end of the hallway.

I got up, grabbed my phone and made my way to the bathroom. I knocked on the door because there was no way in hell I wanted to see a lizard dick. Once I heard there was no one in there I walked in to do my business.

Once I finally checked my phone I realized I had over 20 messages from my only friend. I inform them that I am alright and then notice that there was a new contact in my phone. The contact name was hot roomie so I assumed it was Dabi and he put it into my phone, so I just changed the contact to emo burnt chicken nugget.

Once I went into the room dabi wasn't in there so I decided to get changed. I put on some black baggy ripped jeans and right when I'm about to put on a shirt Dabi comes into the room not caring that I'm changing. " Oi dipshit I'm changing go away" I say while blushing. " Awe are blushing princess" I ignore him and slip on my ACDC shirt ( I'm wearing mine rn). As I'm putting on my rings and chains he speaks again. "Did you see the little present I left in your phone" I burst out laughing and show him what I changed his contact name to. He did not seem amused but I thought it was funny as fuck.

He tells me he likes my outfit and I thank him and tell him I'm going to go get coffee. He tells me he's gonna go with me and I don't mind.

"You know you talk and twitch in your sleep"

"Really???"

You knew that you did but you decided not to tell Dabi anything about it seeing as he might question you and you didn't want to get into it.

"Yeah, it's annoying"

"Shut the fuck up"

We laugh and make our way to the coffee shop. He is wearing a big black hoodie with the hood up so he dosnt get noticed. I don't because I'm not a wanted villain. I have never been cought or noticed as a villain so I could go anywhere unnoticed.

Once we "get" our coffee we go back to the hide out to see everyone in the league in the bar, almost like they were waiting for us to get back...

Ellooo I'm back for another (short) chapter (517 words) :)