The mission

{ Y/n POV}

"Ah Finally your back" Shigaraki grumbled in his usual annoying scratchy voice.

According to toga we had a mission, me, Dabi, twice, and a couple of the other members had a mission to kidnap some bratty U.A. students. I don't care except I knew this would be to show if I was worthy of the LOV or not. Out mission was going to take place in the woods during the "U.A. brats" training camp. We were supposed to kidnap the powerful, and explosive top student known as Bakugou Katsuki. Everyone knew this would be a difficult mission, and not just for me.

I was a relatively strong person but no one in the LOV knew that, do i would be difficult for me to do something major when they don't know my capabilities.

I was wrong.

So wrong.

Shigaraki had apparently just been satisfied enough with my quirk to give me  something important to do during the mission. The capture. Sure my quirk is perfect for this kind of thing, but this dude must be terribly reckless to give someone, with a power he's never seen, such an important roll. Either way I'm going to try my best no matter what.

Although I will have to admit, Im really excited about working with Dabi, because from what I've heard he's strong and good at what he dose. I wouldn't doubt it for a second, especially with all those muscles and... I mean you can obviously tell he's experienced, mainly because of all his scars. Although I will have to admit, he is extremely attractive.

Shigaraki explained how the mission would plan out, which would have me using my quirk to create new limbs and stretch them out to make a cage, once I did that I would bring them back to the portal, leading to the base. While I was doing that dabi would set the woods on fire as a distraction , and the other league members would fight to keep the kids away from our target, so it's easier to get him. I was excited to carry out the plan but I was also extremely exhausted, so I decided to go up to Dabi and I's shared room once shigaraki was done explaining, to get some rest.

Once I got into the room I just laid down on the bed, I assumed I would be sharing with Dabi, and tried to go to sleep.

After about 10 minutes I hear the door open and see Dabi walk in with a couple of bottles, but I was unable to see what they were seeing as it was dark. " Hey newbie, you awake?" He asked quietly. " Mhm" I whispered out. He then came and sat next to me and opened one of the bottles. "Wanna drink princess, or is that not something you do?" . Instead of fueling his bull shit I sat up and took a big swig from the bottle soon learning it was vodka.

I soon got extremely drunk along with Dabi. He began to get more lovey-dovey, and after a little we began to kiss. While we were kissing it was like I was intoxicated by him even though I truly was intoxicated, I couldn't get enough. He started touching and rubbing my thighs which made me back away from the kiss, sure I think I liked him but I just met him and I'm afraid I'll freak out and get flashbacks to that night... " Whauts uup?" Dabi slurred out clearly being extremely drunk. " Sorryy I juust uuum... I caant" I said, my words   clearly slurring. I think he got the hint because he just grabbed me and made us both lay down and soon started to spoon with me.

I can tell .....

I'm in for a whole ride.