Forest Flames

HEY DID YALL MISS MEEEEE!!!
Listen to this while reading PLSSSSS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Y/N }

Today was the day of the mission. I was really excited because I had the main role. Dabi and I had hardly spoke since that night but I wasn't to worried about it seeing as we were basically stuck together.

No moisturaki told us that we were going to the training camp for the U.A. kid he wanted.

It was around 5:00 p.m. and our mission would start at about 8:00. I heard that this bakugou kid had terrible anger issues and was very explosive... literally. It was all so exciting to me. Me Y/N L/N was in the LOV and about to go on an important mission were I'm the main component, honestly it's a little hard for me to fathom.

"Watcha thinking about darling"
Dabi said, causing me to jump a bit from him sneaking up on me.

"Non of your business, bacon bits"

"I'm hurt"

"Wounded even?" ( IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE ILY)

"wounded."

"Anyways, what do you want"

"Came to see if you were nervous, it is your first mission newbie"

"Pfffft- you take me as the nervous type? Now I'm hurt" I chuckled out

"Whatever, I don't really care"

"Mhmm"

That was all before he walked away. I cherish our little moments like that. It makes me feel warm even. I'm starting to feel as if I'm going soft but maybe it's just him.

What am I thinking, I hardly even know this guy

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Toga running up to me, telling me it's almost time for  the mission

Wow time went by fast, I have less then an hour

{ Time skip.}

We arrived at the training camp around 8:10 p.m. and sat on a mountain thing to watch them for a little.

Once everyone was ready, Dabi started doing his arsonist shit and created a huge forest fire with his beautiful blue flames. Once he started everyone headed out to do their part.

I went looking for Bakugou who wasn't hard too find because of his loud yelling, although I couldn't get to him immediately because of the people surrounding him. I decided to follow and watch untill he wasn't around as many people. I was currently on top of a very tall tree, were I could also see the other members of the league. Dabi was near one of the tea- wait... He's melting? I guess it was one of twices clone's ( I think he was the one that did the cloning lmao) but there was also mustard in a fog of smoke, although I couldn't tell what was going on with him, ect.

Once Bakugou was finally around only one person, I swiftly knocked them out with a stretched limb, and grabbed the Katsuki brat with my limb cage. He was yelling insults at me talking about how would "destroy me" and " kill me". This kid was too over confident and it shows.

After about 30 seconds of listening to his bull shit, I started using a stretched arm to slink through the trees. Soon after I see a boy with green hair on the back of some guy. There was also a boy with half white hair and half red hair, a bird looking guy, and a couple other people. I swiftly made it to the portal to leave were I see most of the league members, assuming some others were defeated. I get through the portal just in time to see Dabi smirk and wave Goodbye while also going into the port himself, which made me feel some kind of way.

We were soon back at the hideout and once Bakugou was tied up I decided to go upstairs to mine and Dabis room and take a nap, my quirk made it so that I needed a lot of sleep and stamina, so I take naps a lot.

Soon after I went to the room and feel asleep the building was shaken...

A lot....