Six, you'll never lose me

Shawn's POV

Carter just chuckled as I cried, I looked at him and said," you think this is funny? Your stick Carter absolutely sick".

I called the police while I was driving to the house and they said they would be here soon.

I picked up Mila and I was about to go out the door with her but I decided to give Carter a piece of advice," you're never going to have a wife if you keep doing this to girls so I suggest you change", I said opening the door to the house and leaving.

When I came out to my car the house was surrounded with police cars, red and blue flashing lights everywhere I looked, I talked to the police men for a minute and they said that Carter had a warrant for arrest for beating up women.

I walked up to my car and gently laid Mila down in the backseat, I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and told her everything was going to be okay, even though she was knocked out I knew she could hear me I just had a feeling.

I ran up to the driver side of my car and got in before closing the door, at this point it was dark out, I drove to the closest hospital and checked Mila in.

***

Camilla's POV

I opened my eyes to a bright light, I squinted my eyes trying to get use to the light and I eventually did, I sat up seeing that I was in a bed, what happened after I blacked out? where am I am now? Am I dead? I don't feel dead.

I heard beating and it made me jump, I looked over my right shoulder to see a monitor that had my heartbeat on the screen and bags with fluids in them hanging from a pole, I looked down at my right arm to see an IV, am I in a hospital? Who brought me here? Just then I heard someone groaning and it scared me, I quickly turned my head to see Shawn holding my left hand sleeping.

He slowly opened his eyes, " Shawnee boy", I said Softly, he quickly shot up from his chair.

" Mila you're awake!" He said before he hugged me tightly," I thought I'd lost you", he mumbled into my neck.

" oh Shawn you'll never lose me",

***

Author's note, thoughts?