Fifteen, Disney movies

Camilla's POV

Sofia me and Aaliyah are sitting on my  bed in my room painting each other's nails.

" so you and my brother huh?" Aaliyah asked as she was painting my left hand nails red.

I started to blush," yeah well we haven't made things official yet but I really like him"

" why do you like that goofball? He's so ugly" Aaliyah says making eye contact with me(A/n I don't actually think Shawn is ugly he's absolutely breathtaking literally, I just feel like Aaliyah would say something like that just because he's her brother).

" he is not he's absolutely breathtaking seriously he's literally taken my breath away without even doing anything multiple times"

" yeah your brother is handsome Princess Aaliyah" Sofie said and the girls giggled at the nickname.

" you know when I made that Vine account I was expecting it to go somewhere but it never did" Aaliyah said after the giggling calmed down

" didn't Shawn make one too?" I asked

" yeah he did his videos were pretty funny"

" what was his username?"

" it was probably I hate tomatoes I love muffins" Aaliyah said making me laugh hard.

Soon the whole room broke into laughter, once it calmed down and we were finished painting each other's nails Aaliyah suggested that we watch a movie.

That immediately brought a smile on my face remembering me and Shawn were watching a movie when we confessed our feelings for each other.

" Disney movies" Sofia shouted

" okay Mila you get the snacks,Sofie you make a pillow fort and I set up the Disney movies" Aaliyah said clapping her hands together.

" got it" I Shout leaving the room.

I walk into the kitchen hearing Shawn's voice from the couch in the living room, "what's happening? "

" me and the girls are gonna watch Disney movies all night and I'm in charge of getting the snacks for us" I say as I put the popcorn in the microwave and getting a big bowl from the cabinet and pudding a bunch candy inside of it.

" whoa why so much candy love? " I hear Karen's voice as she enters the front door of the house.

" it's for me and the girls for movie night"

" okay don't eat that much though or you're going to get a sugar high, and I don't want you guys bouncing off the walls all night" Karen laughed

" I can't promise anyting " I say walking in the hallway going back to my room.

As soon as I walk in the room Sofie sees the sour gummy worms in the Bowl," my favorite give me" she said holding out her hands,

I threw them at her and she catches them.

" is there Skittles in there? " Aaliyah asked

" yep catch" I said throwing them to Aaliyah and she catched them.

I grab a Hershey's chocolate bar out of the bowl and sit down in the pillow fort setting the bowl of candy down beside me.

Sofie comes into the pillow fort and sat on the right side of me, Aaliyah came in shortly after sitting on the left side of me moving the the bowl of candy to the middle of us, after putting the DVD of 12 Disney movies in my DVD player I've had since I was 11.

We Eat the candy and popcorn and watched Disney movies for the rest of the night, I've definitely missed times like these with my favorite girls.

☆☆☆

A/n, movie nights are so fun