Seventeen, nightmare

Camilla's POV

" HELP MEEEEEEEE!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I feel the familiar feel of pain everywhere in my body

" shut that pretty mouth of yours baby girl" Carter's familiar scary voice ring through my ears.

I feel my eyes fill up with tears as I look up at Carter who is on top of me beating the crap out of me, I give him a look of Mercy and he just chuckled.

Suddenly his hand moved up to my neck squeezing it hard, I'm about to blackout when...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream bloody murder as my body jumps up from my bed, I feel hot tears dripping down my cheeks from The Nightmare I just had

Suddenly the door busts open revealing Shawn with no shirt on.

" baby what is it what's wrong? "

I say nothing and just cry.

Shawn rushes over to the bed and sat down beside me.

"Shhhhhhh sh sh sh shhhhhhhhhh" he Strokes my hair to try and calm me down as I dive into his side hugging him tightly with my face in the left side of his neck.

He picks me up and sits me on his lap as he sits in the middle of the bed.

I rest my head on his chest as I close my eyes getting lost in the feeling of him rocking back and forth, the smell of his cologne filling my nostrils.

Eventually I calm down I still have my eyes closed just sinking into his gentle touch.

" can you tell me what's wrong so maybe I can help a little more? " he whispers softly in my ear.

" I had a nightmare".

" what was it about? "

I take a deep breath before saying Softly," Carter".

***

Happy Fourth of July!