YOU MAKE MY FREAKING HEART MELT

my name is scarlett rose johnson. im a rebellious punk, at least i was until i met this kid named shawn mendes. he kinda melted my heart.

BEEPBEEPBEEP

i slowly dragged myself out of my bed with the most depressing look you've ever seen.

i smacked some makeup on my face and threw on a random outfit which just so happened to be a black crop top, some light washed jean shirts with tights underneath them and some knee high socks and blak combat boots.

black after all, was my favorite color.

i straightened my long, dark hair and headed off to the kitchen. my mom was standing there, she didnt even bother to greet me. i rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple.

i grabbed my backpack and headed off to school.

my first day.

in a new school.

in the middle of the year.

fun right ?!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO

i walked into my new school with a confident strut, but inside i was screaming thirty thousand different emotions; 1. im a boss and i can do this. 2. jk i cant im scared af right now 3. why are these people staring at me am i rlly that ugly 4. ooh that guy is cute over there 5. nevermind he's a perv, why'd he slap my butt 6. that guy over dere is staring at me 7. holy crap he's so cute 8. AW HE'S ADORABLE 9. AW HE SMILED AT ME 10. okay keep yo chill 11. not possible

some old guy walked up to me (completely ruining the moment smh) and handed me these papers, telling me my classes and my locker number. all of a sudden the bell rang and i had no clue what to do.

'i dunno where the heck to go....' i mumbled.

'need some help?' i turned around and saw a brown eyed, handsome lil mothafreaker just standing there being totally frickin adorable.

'dont you have a class to get to?' i said, trying to sound sassy but his voice just made my heart melt like a frickin candle in an oven.

'it can wait.' he said with a slight smile.

'dont.' i replied.

'what do you mean?' he said, confused.

'dont try to flirt with me. im not that type.' i said but in all reality i was hoping he would...

'who said i was flirting with you?' he said.

'you. you just did.' i replied with extra sass.

'i like you.' he said, looked down and smiled a bit. 'now let me show you to your classes, it's not an option.'

'i like you.' i replied and we both laughed.

'shawn.' he said.

'scarlett.' i said.

AWWWW HES SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL

---------------------------------