Jackson

Jackson and I, we never really meet before our matching day. Of course we had the same friends group but it was a big one. I guess we just kept pasting each other, never bumping into one another or maybe we did but we just never fully noticing each other. Not until the day we got match. Which always happens every year; each kid that turns twenty one from a vampire family is match by a bond from blood. We all sit in a hall waiting for our names to be called with our families. Once we are called we come up to the stage and get pricked on our finger. The blood drops into the bowl giving us a letter with a plus or minus. I don't know want happens if you get a minus because I was the first name called out being a plus. The girls get their fingers pricked. The man are behind the stage waiting for there number of blood to match a Bride to be. Anyways so where was I up too; oh yes so there he was walking up the stage in a nice purple velvet suit which I thought was pretty awesome. A bold move. His Hazel eyes are more on the green side as his lips smile of delight. We don't touch each other yet but stare at each other full of knowing we are meant to be. The head master talks about Jacksons interest and mine, which feels a little awkward and then he asks if he could hold my hand. Which no man never does normally in the matching. I've seen with my older sister Deana she gotten match last year, they take the woman's hand and lead them forwards off the stage completing the bond in a private room upstairs where no one is allow. Level twelve. His voice is deep but gentle . I reply with a simple yes. Of course he could I am his now. His touch is soft and warm as he slides his fingers in mine leading me off the stage. The audiences cheers as I wave to my family goodbye. I will never know when I will see them next. I haven't seen Deana since her matching. We get into an elevator. "Yasmin right?" He lets go off my hand pushing the twelve button and then puts both hands in front of him. I nod my head watching the ground go further away from our feet. We don't say anything while the elevator shoots up, not until we are in the room forty two. Jackson close's the door behind us. I knew what is going to happen here. He'll bite my flash while he fucks me forcefully. That's what roomers tell. That why not all woman are the same once the are match. I feel my skin grow goose bumps against the golden leather dress I wear. He stare's at my chest. I'm not sure if his looking at my bare flesh because he can see the goose bumps or that his just admiring my big boobs that are popping out slightly then I normal would like them to be. "Here" He offer's me his jacket taking it off of himself and then goes into the bathroom. Well that was unexpected. The room we are in is filled in with white and gold colors throughout it. The double queen bed frame is made out of black and white marble though. I take off my high heels off as they are seriously hurting the hell out of me. "I'm not going to do anything you don't want me too" His voice says behind me leaning on the bathroom frame on to his right. His black tire is off with some of his buttons; showing his chest that has man hair on it. He holds a half full whiskey cup in his hand. I understood what he was saying and it was kind but his treating me like I am a virgin. I have had sex before and I wanted to show him I'd have. This bond; us as Vampires; I'm going in this truthfully and opened. "Thank you; I would like to know every part of you though, don't you want that from me too?" My voice is in a flirtatious way opening my dress to him. I'm wearing no undies for a reason. His face drops in a gasp; downing the last of what's in his whiskey cup. He does not hesitate, he touches all my sensitive spots and doesn't stop until I come first. His moans into my neck while he pops out of me, covering his sperm on my belly. It was magical and then he bites me, washing over that great sensation to seal our bond .His moustache pricking at my skin while his tongue cleans the mark of his fangs. He takes care of the bond mark I can't help stare at his tattoo on his arm. It's so detailed and well inked that I could image the bird flying off of his skin without no hesitation. We don't say anything, we only hear our uneven panting. He stops licking my neck and then slides his fingers done my arm where another bite mark is. Everything I see he see's; the same goes with me and everything I feel, he feels. Its like a chain link of waves both ways. We both feel, my unsureness  and his excitement. His hazel eyes are more of a light brown now as he gets up. I don't need to ask what his name is. The bond told me some how through an image of smoke when he pierced his fangs into my flash. Jackson is his name and his favorite color is purple, He doesn't like to eat seafood, he played guitar in high school but never stuck to it, his a chef and loves his job. There the little things I get to know and there is deeper things too like he'd been in love before; a human girl with Blonde hair and blue eyes, much different than I. Pale skin although it could be because she was sick with cancer. He'd had sex before too which was no surprise to what he just pulled off. I am not an easy girl to impress in bed. I hear him slightly giggle at my thought. He smirks showing of more than his sharp fangs but then tucks them away behind his upper gums; like we all do during the day when humans are around.