Anthony

"Anthony" I call his name out while I sit on his bed half naked.  Relax I only gave him head and a good few grabs. This was way before Jackson and I ever mated.  I knew Anthony through high school; never really talked, just waved at each other  as we past each other through the  hallways. My grandma spoke good words of him. We are family friends. My grandma and his grandma play's card games every Fridays. Not that my parents are friends with them or anything. I guess it still means we are still family friends right? Anyway I was told that when I was little but it could be wrong to how it all works.  Any who back to how this all happened. Well before I got into sucking his penis. My best friend Teresa was a mega hoe not that she wanted to be but her Father didn't allow her to have a boyfriend so the option B come into play. I don't know weather she had emotionless sex and no strings attach or it was all emotions with no strings to it.  Either way she was talking to Anthony online, I did have a crush on him so she put in a word for me. The things he spilled out to her. Got to put it to him, his very blunt and truthful.  He told her he'll have her for fun and then me later to marry because I'm to serious. What a dick right! Anyhow when Teresa told me that;  I was honesty  flittered where she was insulted.  He thinks I'm the marriage type of girl but after a few hours it hit me. He also said I am serious.  Also means I am no fun? I felt angry and wanted to prove him wrong.  So I sent him a message online like how I normally do; with the boring how are you and then I would question him about sports and his guitar  that he plays. I knew the conversation would stop there, he'd never ask anything with me or continue the topic. So I ask him a dirty question like  I wonder how it would feel you inside of me? I could see the three dots typing. I really regret typing it seeing them go up and clearly he was shocked he said what? I retype it. A few seconds past before he reply's with his a virgin. His Blunt and truthful. No guy would say the things he says to any girl. It didn't surprise me he was. I never saw him with any girls at school not that it means a guy is a virgin if not but I just knew it. So at the time I broke up with Owen about four weeks back. I needed comfort and being home alone wasn't helping. My parents at work and my two sisters had moved out already. I had a cat called Indie for comfort but its not the same. She was only near me when she wanted food.  Bloody cats.  We first hangout in the movies where I kissed him for the first time at the end of the movie with my legs around his hip; sitting on top of him. He also grabbed my left boob. I get off of him just in time when someone walks in to clean the cinema for the next lot of people. The second time we hanged out was at Hungry Jack where he tried this disgusting hamburger that left his mouth all greasy full of sauce and oils. I could smell the mayo even after he had finished eating it. He was so comfortable with stiffing his face in front of me, not even a a flinch of fear as he talks about a challenge he had to do with his mate. He take's a photo of himself with his saucy fingers and his empty plate.  We didn't do anything that day. The third day I went over his house, we made out for like three hours slowly peeling each others clothes. He would slide his hands up and down my stomach to my hip all the time. I said I liked what he'd done once. He did it every time we were naked together that it felt different. It had like it had been forced.  I hope my vampire trance hasn't kicked in. Teresa and I weren't talking that much. Teresa lived around the corner from my house but since she moved a few streets away she'd stop coming by my house every second the weekends; to not at all.  This is when I sucked his penis until he came. We didn't catch up until the two Fridays. He came over to my house and finally licked me out but I'd never came. Something has always stop it. Like he'd choke  because he'd caught a pubic hair even though a shaved it that morning; baby smooth. Once well we where making out naked, I forgot to close the door and  Indie licked his toe creeping him out. That went on almost  on for tow months. He'd lost his virginity to me.  His  moan's where pleasing but I never gotten there.  He kissers me while hugging me. "I love you" He'd said to me a few times while our make up session where happening.  I 'd question him the first time he said it, what does he know about love?  All he said its a good feeling. I care for you. How fucked up it that? He cares for me and loves me but  its not what you think! He care's and loves me as a person. I said I loved him back the last time before he'd cut me out of his life. I took it well as I could. Sure I had gotten more tipsy most days singing to heartbroken songs  and doing reckless things to waste time. It took a few months out of me. I knew where he'd live so the last time I saw him was when I drove to his house drunk on my motorbike; knocked on his door. I wasn't sure what I'd said but his face was priceless. I left him at the door with his speechless face. I knew I had gotten to him. So good, I hope he'd felt ashamed of himself that day.   The next day I'd stop drinking and tried getting my life on track. I had no job and I had miss my middle sister's Mated ceremony, Deana. Maybe that's why I hadn't seen here ever since. She did hold grudges on people easily.   One year later  I had  I turned twenty one.