(Y/n)'s Info

Hey everyone Roach here with a new story. Like I said after seeing the trailer for the new GI Joe Snake eyes movie I decided to bring an old story idea back. So for now here's your info....

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 38

Nationality: American

Appearance: (Y/n) has (E/c) eyes and (H/l) (H/c) hair. His body also has multiple scars over his body.

Weapons: Sword, Kunai, Throwing stars and Knifes, Grenades, MP5 Submachine gun, Uzi Submachine gun, USP-45 Handgun, And also uses an M4A1 Carbine

Skills: (Y/n) is a highly trained fighter and is trained in Ninjutsu, Martial arts, Marksmanship.

Personality: (Y/n) is a kind person but is also closed off and only shows his emotions to those he's close too. He keeps his face hidden and only shows it to people he trusts. He is very loyal to the Arashikage and his GI Joe friends and will put his life on the line to save them.

Backstory: (Y/n) grew up as an orphan in Japan, but due to him being a foriegner though he had a rough childhood and spent most his time on the streets one day though he saved a young girl and her older cousin from attackers and he helped take the young girls injured cousin home. The young girl and her cousin were apart of an ancient clan of Ninjas called the Arashikage. He was taken in by them and trained in their techniques and he developed a close relationship with the head of the clan who he saw as a father. However during an assassination attempt on (Y/n)'s life as he was made the next head of the clan his throat was injured and the current head was killed. A few years after that (Y/n) went home to America and started working for the U.S. Special Forces and later with GI Joe. However during a mission to stop Cobra's new weapon (Y/n) sacrificed himself to stop the weapon but wound up waking up in a world like his own but unfamiliar to him at the same time.

And that's it for the information. Next chapter will be the harem chapter! Until the next update!