Chapter 3

{A/n: Hey everyone Roach here with another chapter. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own G.I. Joe or Rainbow Six Siege!}

*(Y/n)'s pov*

After I had escorted the Ambassadors and Embassy workers out of the Embassy I met up with Ash. "Good work Snake eyes. The other Operators have already moved in to secure the bomb." Ash told me and I nodded. "Good. Hopefully this will be ending soon." I replied and Ash nodded in agreement. Suddenly gun shots were heard inside the Embassy. "Blackbeard what's going on in there?" Ash said into the radio. "The Whitemasks found us and started shooting at us!" Blackbeard replied as gunfire was heard over the radio. I put my hand on my communicator. "Blackbeard it's Snake eyes. I'm on my way!" I said before heading back to the embassy. "Snake eyes! Be careful in there!" Ash said to me and I nodded before heading into the embassy again. I headed into the Embassy and decided to flank the White Masks attacking Blackbeard and his team.

There were five of them behind cover and just shooting at Blackbeard's team so I moved around a corner and sneaked up on them and threw a shuriken into the neck of one of them and they collapsed to the ground and the remaining four saw this. "We've been flanked!?" One of them yelled and the four of them started shooting in the direction the shuriken came from. Blackbeard had motioned for his team to hold fire as I jumped in from behind the White masks and slashed one across the back and he fell forward. One of his comrades saw him fall and turned around in shock and saw me but before he could do anything to react I slashed his neck. I then stabbed the third guy and then pulled out my pistol and shot the fourth guy in the head. After the White Masks were taken care of Blackbeard and his team walked over to me. "Good work Snake Eyes!" He said to me and I nodded. "Thanks! Now let's get to that bomb!" I replied and they nod and we headed to the location of the bomb and Twitch and Jager started looking at the bomb.

"This bombs wiring is really weird! I've never seen anything wired like this before!" Twitch said and Jager nodded in agreement. "I don't know what to make of this and this bomb's timer has started counting down! We only have 2 in a half minutes before this thing blows!" Jager said and I nodded as I walked over. "I recognize this handiwork. "It was made by a man called Destro." I said and they looked at me. "Then do you know how to disarm it?" Twitch asked me. "Yeah I do." I replied and they nodded and I started working on disarming the bomb. "So this Destro guy! He dangerous?" Blackbeard asked me and I nodded. "Very! He was Cobras head Weapons developer!" I replied and Blackbeard got a stressed look on his face. "I don't like the sound of that!" He said to me and I nodded. "Yeah. No doubt he's going to make a lot of work for us in the future!" I told him and they nodded.

*Meanwhile in an Unknown Location*

Destro was working on a new weapon as two man wearing white masks approached him. "Hey Destro. We got the money you wanted. Now where's the weapon you promised?" One asked and Destro looked at  them. "It's almost complete." Destro replied and one of them crossed his arms across his chest. "Well then hurry it up! We have big plans for this thing!" One said and Destro looked at him. "Your plans are of no interest to me. However as long as you continue to pay me I'll continue making weapons for you!" Destro said to them and they nodded. "Alright Very well then. Just hurry up and get that thing ready!" They said to him and Destro nods. "Very well then. I shall have it ready shortly!" Destro replied and they nodded.

{And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry it's such a short one! Until the next update!}