Chapter 4

What could be next...

I wake up and see Jake sitting in a chair next to me sleeping while holding my hand. I help Jake into my bed so he can sleep better. It seems that he has been up all night with me. "MC?" Jake said in a tired voice. "It's ok just lay down and sleep." I said while trying to cover him up. Jake sits up and gives me a hug "Thank you but remember don't worry about me" He gives you a kiss and boops your nose with his finger and lays back down to sleep. Jessy is in the guest room sleeping. I went in and see that she is just sprawled out on the bed not covered up. I grab the blankets and covered her up. "MC! This was fun." "I'm glad that you had fun. I'm sorry that i bothered you guys during the night." I said shyly. "No your fine! That's what friends are for! Plus I think Jake really likes you. He stayed in your room all night to make sure you were all right." Jessy said with a smile. "Yea" I laughed. "I think so to" I said while throwing the blanket on her. "You guys get some sleep, it's 8am. I'll be in the living room when you guys wake up." I said while walking out of her room.

11am comes up and Jake comes out of my room. "My god that was probably the best sleep i have ever had." He said while stretching. "Im happy that you had a nice sleep. By the way... thank you for staying with me all night. You didn't have to." I said while blushing. "Well you kept tossing and turning and talking in your sleep. You looked liked you were still having nightmares." Jake said while grabbing coffee. James comes and sits on the couch next to me. Jessy now comes out of the room. "Awe! Look at you too. I've never seen J this interactive towards someone." I look at Jake giggling. Jake blushes. "We...well what plans do you guys have today?" Jake said while looking down but I can see a smile underneath his mask. 

MC Thoughts: I wonder why he always has that mask on. 

"I have to go to work today. Even though no one comes. But I get off around 5. MC I wanna give you a tour of the town. I feel bad about what happened, " Jessy said with a smile. "Yea that sounds like fun Jessy." I said with a smile. Jessy leaves and Jake turns to me. "MC I have to be honest with you. Come and sit down." We go and sit down. Jake grabs my hands. "Listen. *sigh*" Jake takes off his mask. "You are the only person that I completely trust. But me doing this is really dangerous. I'm a hacker. I'm the biggest wanted criminal for the government." He says as he hesitates on what to say next. "MC I don't know why but.. when I first met you, I had to get to know you more. You are so interesting. Even when i'm in the middle of my work you always come across my mind." I stop Jake. "Jake I feel the same way. I'm constantly thinking about you. I'm so happy and relieved that you have full trust in me. I don't care if you are a hacker or is wanted." I said with my heart racing. Jake puts his hand on my cheek and gives me a kiss. I tackle him down on the couch and start to kiss him back. Jake starts to laugh while pushing me off.

Richy 4:00pm Hey! Jessy told me what happened. Are you ok?

"Oh it looks like Richy messaged me." I said while lying on Jake.

MC 4:05pm Yea im ok now. Jake and Jessy stayed with me. Jake is here now.

Richy 4:06pm Oh, ok. Do you guys want to come down to the shop? Jessy said that she is giving you a tour of duskwood and it wouldn't be great if you didn't start off here.

MC 4:08pm Yea! Of course I will come down. I will be down in a bit!

"Hey Jake. Im going to head down to the garage. Would you like to come with?" I said "No, thats ok. You go have fun with Jessy. I know she will take good care of you. I'm going to head home to go do some work. I will talk to you tomorrow MC." Jake gets up and gives you a kiss and heads home. I get ready to head over to to the garage. I pull up and there is Jessy jumping and waving at me with Richy standing next to her. I get out. Jessy tackles me with a hug almost knocking me over. While Richy is giving me the tour of his garage Dan comes up. "Hey what's up everyone!" Dan says. "Hey Dan. Just showing MC the shop before Jessy takes them on a tour of duskwood." Richy told Dan. "That sounds gay. But whatever" Dan said, looking at me. "Well it's 5. Why don't you guys get going before it gets to dark for your duskwood tour." Richy said. "Yes! Let's go MC!" Jessy said while jumping. 

We get into Jessy's car. The first place we go to is Bar Aurora. "We won't even go here. You already know everything about this place." Jessy said kind of embarrassed. "Jessy don't worry about it. Just because that happen between me and Phil doesn't mean I still won't go there." I said ensuring her. The next place we go to is the marketplace. This is the center of duskwood. Once a year a big festival is held here. Next we go is Cafe Rainbow. "Hey! this is where i met hannah!" I said to Jessy. Cafe Rainbow is the ultimate gossip hub, they are also famous for their strawberry chocolate cake. Next we go to the duskwood library. This place offers a big selection of interesting books on a wide range of topics. Then we drive to the gate of hope. Cleo's mom runs this place. Members organize events and supports the church. We start pulling up to the black swan. "This place is super super expensive. But they do have amazing food." Jessy said. We pull up to the final spot of the tour. The motel. This place is owned by Ms. Walter. Lilly works here and so does old man gray.

We walk into the motel to see Lilly. "Hey Lilly! How's work?" Jessy said while leaning on the counter. "Oh you know. Slow like always. What are you two up to?" Jessy said while looking at me. "Jessy was giving me a tour of duskwood." I said while looking at Jessy. "Tour of duskwood you say? Man I wish I could have joined you and instead of being stuck in here all day." Said Lilly while she puts her head on the counter. "Awe, it's ok Lilly. The next new friend that comes here you can help me show them around." Jessy said while patting her back. I start to giggle. It's starting to get dark out. "Hey MC, we should start heading back to the garage before it gets too dark out." Jessy said while pulling her keys out. I agree. We head back to the garage and I get into my car and head home. I start messaging Jake before bed.

MC 11pm Hey! How's it working?

Jake 11:01 Extremely boring. I can't concentrate because I keep thinking of you. ;)

MC 11:03 Oh really? ;) Well what are you thinking about?

Jake 11:05 Oh nothing that you don't want to know. Hey would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow? We can go to Black Swan. My treat. :-)

MC 11:06 Yes of course I will go on a date with you. What time would you like to go out?

Jake 11:08 Oh, probably around 3pm if that is ok with you.

MC 11:10 Yes. That is a perfect time. The group is also asking us if we would like to go to the bar with them later that day? Phil will not bother us.

Jake 11:12 Year we can do that, and I'm not worried about Phil. He should be worried about me. ;)

MC 11:14 Well Jake im going to go to bed. You have a wonderful night. And you better dress nice for our date. ;)

Jake 11:15 Of course I will dress nice. Have a wonderful night MC. I will see you tomorrow.