Chapter 1: A normal life

It was a peaceful day in London. The sun was out and people were
having fun! Someone else was having fun, but in a bad way! The door opened and the noise came back.

It was not everyday you could see your parents return home work. "How was school, son?", they would say. "Fine", he would always say.

This 15-year-old boy was named Samuel and he had a special secret. In real life he was a wizard, but now he's just a human. Then came a day, when his annoying aunty came over. He was very frustrated with her. So without knowing, he yelled out, "Stop!!!!". Then the whole house started shaking! "What are you doing?", said his mum, worried. "Nothing", he replied, puzzled. "Attention everyone", his dad then said, "I would like my son to go upstairs and never come down again". He nodded his head and went upstairs, then wondered, Why did house shake when I screamed stop!? "Maybe I'm not a person, maybe I'm special or magical", he said. Whatever he was, he was to be Samuel.
But the troubles kept coming, he kept wrecking the house and at one point 1 part of the roof fell off! "This has gone too far!", said his dad. "I can't put with this", said his mum. The Next day, Samuel was told that his parents were going to an appointment and would be back by 5:00 clock. Samuel didn't mind, all he needed was peace and quiet, but at 4:00 clock the same day, his local postman arrived and he was given a letter which was very shocking. It said, "Dear Samuel, by now you might have realised that you're a wizard and that you're magical. So, came in to a portal and meet me in my castle at September 14, signed Daniel Wizard". Samuel quickly looked at the calendar and gave a sigh of relief. "September 14's only 10 days away", he said. So while he was waiting to see Daniel, he practiced his magic, but at one point, while he waiving his pen, an elephant came out! "Oops!", he said. Then quickly returned it. I wonder if Daniel's nice, he thought.

Soon 5 days past and 5 days were left. Now that Samuel was ready, he could rest for the remaining 5 days, but still life wasn't easy for him. The 6th day arrived, and Samuel was still ready, but on that day something peculiar happened. Samuel was walking to school, and wanted to go faster. So without knowing, he quickly transformed his legs, but to his surprise, they were cheetah legs! Now he was to go to school with cheetah legs!This was getting out of hand! "I'm in trouble now", he said.

After a miserable day at school, Samuel returned home sad. "Why the long face?!", said his dad, looking worried. Instead of answering, he stomped upstairs.

Then another letter came, but this time flew from the window. It said, "I'm not just Daniel, I'm your brother". Samuel was shocked. "That's impossible, he said, I thought I was the only child". Meanwhile downstairs, his parents were talking to each other about Samuel's magic. "What if he's following his brother?", said his mum. "We'll have to tell him the truth", said his dad. "Mum, dad, he shouted, coming downstairs, I have a brother!". "We know", they said. "How?", asked Samuel. "When you were born, there was another person before you. His name was Daniel, but his magic was more powerful than yours. So we banished him to go and find a new home. After 10 days he disappeared", said his mum. "So that's who Daniel is, he's a wizard", he said.

Day 6 then grew to a close and day 7 appeared. "It's almost time", he said. Today, Samuel was practicing not to make things not out of his pen. "I'm so happy with what I've done so far", he said. Day 7 had now ended and day 8 came. "Time really is going quickly", he said. "Samuel, it's time for school", his mum said.

Today was friday and it was the last day of the week for school. At school, Samuel kept his mouth shut, because he didn't want to tell anyone that he is a wizard. "Hey Samuel, someone said, how's life?". "Amazing", he replied.

After school had finished, Samuel was sent to the principal's office, for something very severe.  "Samuel, I apologise for letting go home late", he said. "That's ok sir", Samuel said. "The reason why I brought you here is, because your mum called me yesterday and she that you're a wizard. Is that true?", he said. "Yes sir, it's true", Samuel replied. "If you're a wizard, then why are you coming to school?",he questioned. "I want to learn sir", Samuel replied. "Alright then, you can go home", he said. "Thanks sir", said Samuel.

After returning home from school, Samuel could only think about 1 thing, Daniel. He still wanted to know about him and how he disappeared. "This is all very mysterious", he said. Then his mum called out to him, "Where've you been?!", she shouted. "I was talking to the principal", he said. "Alright then, she said, now do your homework". "Yes mum", Samuel said.

Meanwhile, in another world, "Ha,Ha,Ha! Such a miserable life my brother's having", said Daniel.

Now that it was the weekend, Samuel was almost ready to go into the portal. Soon, day 9 appeared. It was the last day for Samuel to practice his magic, but he still wondered about Daniel. Was his brother good or bad? "Samuel, said his dad, can I talk to you for a while?". "Sure", Samuel answered. "When you go into the Wizard World, I want you to tell your brother something", said his dad. "What is it?", questioned Samuel. "Tell him not to be a bad wizard, but to be a good wizard", said his dad. "I will dad", said Samuel. Then 9 ended and day 10 arrived.

"I'm ready", said Samuel, prepared. "Take care of yourself", said his mum. "I will", said Samuel. Then at exactly 10'0 clock sharp, the portal opened and called out Samuel's name. "Are u ready?", it said. "Yes", replied Samuel. Samuel quickly hugged his parents. "Goodbye", he said. Then he entered the portal and disappeared. "I hope he'll be alright", said his mum, worried.

Meanwhile, Samuel had come out of the and came across a huge waterslide. "This is going to be fun", said Samuel, happy. Then he saw something in the water. "Uh-oh", said Samuel. Then a humangeous  Crocodile, jumped out of the water. "I don't like this place already", said Samuel, worried. "This is a test, said the Crocodile, to pass you must ride on my back". "That's easy", said Samuel. "Be warned, these waters aren't very safe", said the Crocodile. After the ride, he entered the Wizard World. Samuel's adventures begin here.