Chapter 2:Into The Wizard World

As he stepped into a forrest, a karge map fell from the sky. It showed the whole Wizard World! Samuel looked at it carefully. "Alright, he said, to get to my brother's castle, I need to go through the magical forest, pass the dark swamp, ride a horse and I'll be there". So Samuel started his journey through the magical forest.

As he was walking he came across a large tree and there below it was a girl. "She's very pretty", said Samuel. Then as she moved her head, Samuel could see a large scratch on her neck. "What happened to your neck?", he asked her. "I got attacked by a human being", she answered. "Who was it?", he questioned. "He didn't say his name, she said, he only said, don't interfere with me again". Could that be Daniel, he thought. "What's your name?", he asked. "It's Sally", she answered. "How old are you", he asked, again, "16", she answered, again. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?", he asked. "Shut up!", she answered, loudly. "Why not?", he said. "I'm not pretty", she answered. "You are", he said. "Only an idiot would say that", she said. "I'm not an idiot", he said. "You are, she said, so just shut up". "No, you shut up", he said. "Fine, she said, I will". Then after 5 minutes, no one talked. "Would you like to come with me on my journey", he said. "No", she answered. "Why not?", he questioned. "I have my own journey", she answered. "Alright then, he said, see ya".

Samuel then walked off, but his troubles kept coming. First there was a bear who was 5 times taller than him. "What's your name?", growled the bear. "I'm Samuel, he said, and I'm on my way to my brother's castle". "Well, to pass, said the bear, you must destroy me with 3 hits". Then a sword appeared in front of him. "This is gonna be easy", he said. While he was flying in the sky to strike the bear, the bear quickly smashed his right hand on Samuel's face! It made Samuel knock a tree! Then as the bear came closer, he did the most terrifying thing ever. "Time to scratch", said the bear, happily. "Noooo!!!!", Samuel screamed.