Chapter 25

Killua grumbled as he packed the man's money into the grocery bag. He looked over at the man and then walked around the dead body. He snatched the note and studied it. From what he could tell it told no one that he was the one to push him to this decision. He placed the note back down and finally exited the kitchen through the window.

It was late in the afternoon, but not yet night. Killua had to use Zetsu and stay in the shadows to make sure no one noticed him. The black-haired teen jogged over to a store. Before he entered he hid the bag in a tree and took some of the cash. Killua entered the store and walked to the hair products aisle. He went on his phone, comparing the shampoos and conditioners. He also looked for another colored hair dye. He picked blue and went to pay.

     Killua left to the public bathroom, the one where he destroyed the cameras. He saw brand new security cameras installed. 'Why the hell is there so many cameras near the bathroom anyway?' Killua thought. He destroyed the cameras and went to the bathroom. He checked every stall and no one was there.

     "Cool," Killua said, relieved that he didn't catch his teacher doing something nasty. He locked the bathroom door and began to wash his hair. He continues doing so until all the black dye was gone. Killua hummed and applied the blue hair dye. He took photos to torment his family later and then exited the bathroom. Killua was in a good mood now, walking back home. When he arrived he stepped to the right.

     "KILLUAAAA!!!" Gon shouted, jumping out of the cave. Gon landed on the ground this time.
     "Hey," Killua said, watching Gon stand up. He skipped over to Killua with a huge grin on his face.
     "You look amazing today!" Gon beamed. Killua's face flushed red and he quickly looked away. 'So bright.' A click was heard.
     "GAAAY!!!" a familiar redhead shouted. Killua turned to see Karma standing at the cave entrance.

     "How's it going blueberry?" Karma asked, a smirk on his face.
     "Nothing much carrot," Killua greeted back. Karma walked over to Killua and placed his hand on Killua's hair.
     "You trying to look like Nagisa? I never knew you looked up to him," Karma snickered.
     "As of I'd wanna be a nerd," Killua answered.

     "Hey!" a male voice shouted. Killua's eyes went wide when he realized who was in the cave.
     "Femboy?" Killua asked, taking a closer look in the surprisingly dark cave. When Killua used En, which covered about four meters thanks to his training, he took a step back. Karma and Gon both smirk down at Killua as fear arose in his eyes.

     "I just realized I had somewhere important to go!" Killua shouted. He attempted to run but Koro-sensei had got a hold of him.
     "You're coming with us, mister," Koro-sensei said. He picked up the other three students and then blasted into the air.
     "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!" Killua screamed. He tried to kick and bite the teacher hoping to be released.
     "Ow, that hurts," Koro-sensei sadly says.

     Nagisa was pouting and not looking in Killua's direction after what he said about him. Karma and Gon were holding hands while scrolling through Karma's phone. Killua got shocked by this and smacked Karma's arm while hissing. Karma's phone fell out of his hand, but luckily Koro-sensei caught it.

     "Dude, what the hell was that?" Karma asked. Killua glared at Gon and Karma. 'Who should I be jealous over, maybe both?' Killua wasn't sure.
     "Where are you taking me? Gon, you didn't rat me out did you?!" Killua asked. Gon looked offended.
     "Excuse me, I didn't rat you out. You're my friend and frankly, I'm disappointed you didn't put more trust in me!" Gon said.
     "So it was Zushi..," Killua mumbled.
     "Huh? You trust Zushi more than me? For your information, Zushi didn't tell them about why you ditched school either!" Gon explained, getting fed up with Killua's attitude.