Project: Messiah

I know. I know. Too many stories, don't have to tell me twice...or is it the 10th time? I lost count. Oof. Doesn't matter, so...here we go again.

As most of my P3 fanfics are him being sent into another world, this one is more like those but with a twist. No memories to base off of his past life, sure he will be able to use Personas...in another way. And that way is IS. Without a further a do, fly to your heart's content.

He didn't know how he got here, his being just came into existence just like the Big Bang. His throat was parched, his lips dry and he felt tired. So very, very tired. He tried to stand up only to fall back down, grasping on to anything to grab on to. He felt something cold in his palm, a sphere shaped ball type thing glowed softly before becoming erratic. "...?!" His whole body ached before he let out a scream of pain.

"Awakening...IS Core #1079...Error, subject is beyond comprehension. Solution, mend to host...Greetings Yuki Makoto, my name is Sophia, humanity's companion."

So that was his name? Makoto Yuki...it sounded...right for some reason? And this little core was a part of an IS? Sophia, humanity's companion, perhaps an AI of some sorts? And what did she mean by host? He needed to find answers. But how can he? He is stuck in the middle of an alley with no energy to move!

Maybe Sophia has a tracker on her? She is a core after all, so there is bound to be someone who created her to find the link! He just needed to speak!

"...So...phi...a! Ca...ll for...help!" "As you wish, master." The core radiated a soft white hue.

He passed out from exhaustion. "Master?!"

TheFoolAngel presents...Project Re:Messiah. An P3 x Infinite Stratos fanfic!

Everything was a blur, his mind was clouded in darkness yet a small bright light was in the middle. It grew brighter and brighter, before a deep blue hue encompassed him.

He looked down at his feet noticing that he was in a school uniform with a red band wrapped around his right arm. Ear-buds dangled over his chest, and a gun in his hand.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room. A place between mind, matter, dreams and reality. Only those bound by the contract may enter this room. Ah, but it seems your contract had been finished once before. Excuse my late introductions. I am Igor, the caretaker of the Velvet Room. And this is my assistant Margaret."

"Greetings, Makoto Yuki. Although you may not remember meeting me before, I will assure you that I can help guide you on your second journey." She bowed and opened her book, a key was revealed and floated towards him.

"Now, dear guest, once you take this key, the contract will automatically be signed. We await for you next time."

His free hand grabbed the key and his vision blurred.

In a Certain Intelligent Workshop, Tabane Shinono's "Location"

Tabane Shinono, the very creator of IS, short for Infinite Stratos, she was hauled as the greatest inventor and had forbidden knowledge that every single country wants for the machine of question. However, these machines can only be bound by women, leaving the men downtrodden and work how they usually do. However, it comes to her mind, that how does the IS Function in such a way only women can use?

While she was smart on the outside world, she is still just on the surface of the IS...while the the rest of the nations are like at the tip of the iceberg.

Her workshop was a mess, debris of mechanical parts lying all over the place, IS Cores on the ground either rusted or burnt from a failed expirement. She wasn't one to tidy up! Unless it's for her younger sister, Houki Shinono! Speaking of which, she needs to find some private time with her imouto! And no! She is not a sis-con!

She crossed her arms under her bosom, trying to find new ways of improving the IS. Until she heard an alarm go off on her computer.

"Urgent, IS Core #1079, had been found! Further information, a male has been bonded to the core!"

Tabane felt like her mind shattered, IS Core 1079 hasn't been found for the last 8 years of her studies! And better yet, a male has bonded to the core! A two for one deal she says! Quickly, she went into her own custom IS and went for the male in question.

Location, unknown.

Sophia had been trying to wake up her master for quite a while, she tried going into his mind before a figure appeared. A womanly figure that is.

"So this is the lucky [bishōnen]? My, he looks cute! It would've been dangerous if someone else happened upon him!" This voice, Sophia, remembered this voice!

"Tabane?" Tabane lightly smiled, "So you are the core that bonded to him? And you also gained Sentience? This is a truly groundbreaking discovery!" "Not now Tabane, Master's life force is in danger!" "And we can't have that, can we? Good thing my workshop is near! A little bit of rest and healing should do!"

She picked up the unnamed male bridal style and flew back to her shop.

Break

"...?" His throat was hoarse, he looked around and found out he was in a room of sorts. IS cores lay about, broken parts of machinery, and a woman staring right at him.

"Ah you finally woke up! Goodness, I was quite worried you died from bonding to the IS Core. You know, your body was roughed up, burns and scars all on you. It wasn't pretty to look at. Ah, I forgot to mention my name! It's Tabane Shinono! IS Inventor Extraordinare!" She said with a peace sign while sticking out her tongue, playfully.

He saw a glass of clear liquid which he assumed to be water, he chugged it down hastily. "...Makoto Yuki." "Hm, hm, this is quite weird, you are supposed to be dead! Oh...wait! You are that Makoto Yuki!? The Field leader of SEES?! But this year is 2987, you're old!"

"...I died?" That didn't sound right, he was living and breathing for all he knew! "[Are]? You don't remember? But you look a lot like...well you!" She showed a picture of himself smiling with other people and a dog around him.

He clutched his head, before he knew it, his mind ached. He screamed...

"ARGHHH!"

So you hath decided to come back to life?
Do you really want to live a happy life?
It is unjust for you. No matter where you go, it has been decided that you will always become the Fool. Let's seal the deal.

I am thou, thou art I.
We both hath been delivered Fate into our hands and reshaped it to our will.

I am Orpheus, Master of Strings.

One door opened in his soul, Sophia took notice and made a mental note of it. That is until she looked right at her master with a gun aimed at his head.

"...Pe...r...so...na!"

Orpheus came into view with a present hue of blue. Just what in the world is her Master?

"Facisinating! So this is a Persona! It's what you and your team used to battle Shadows! This is truly my lucky day! I have so many questions to ask you Mako-?! Mako-kun?!"

In the end, he couldn't help but fall unconscious.

This was quite a spectacle. It took me far too long to update. I suppose that's what happens when you haven't written anything in a long time. Anyways, you might have seen some boxed words, if you don't know what they mean they'll be right here for translation.

Bishōnen - a youthful teenage boy

Are - Similar to Oh?

That's all from me. See you guys and gals next time.