Chapter 6 - Life am I right ?

----------------------------------------------------------

"Psst, hey ! Gouenji come here !" you beckoned Gouenji to come out of the changing room, your head peeking out from the door. 

He raised an eyebrow and gave you a look as he walked over to you. 

"What ?" "I have an idea for the two Hissatsu Techniques we practiced not too long ago-"

He perked up and leaned in close, enabling you to whisper in his ear. Once you were done he pulled away and nodded. 

"I think that's a great idea ! But let's only use it if we're losing."

You nodded in understanding and then raced away to go change into your uniform yourself.

Once you were done you found Inamori exiting the changing room. He looked a little down but otherwise he was fine. 

"Hey Inamori ? Are still upset about what happened that night ?" you asked him, referring to when you met Fujimaru.

He gave you a small nod in frustration.

"Hey- Don't worry about him alright ? Me and Hiura will go and find out who he is in no time !" 

"Alright. Thanks (L/N)." he smiled and you smiled, running towards the pitch.

The sudden light blinded you as you walked onto the pitch. But the thing that was even more surprising was a familiar blue headed captain on the South Korean team. 

"Seok Min-woo you sneaky bastard !" you said smirking as he turned around with wide eyes

"(Y/N) ?" he asked, a smile breaking out on his face.

"In the flesh Minnie Mouse." 

He groaned and rolled his eyes as he walked up to you and gave you a big hug.

"You really need to stop with that nickname. Honestly, I should've expected you to play for Japan and not South Korea." 

"I am originally Japanese after all but having to play for Korea wouldn't have been so bad either." you hugged him back and smiled, unbeknownst to you that certain people on your team were glaring at your friend of 8 years.