Chapter 7- Steel Resort

---------------------------------------------------------

You gave Kidou a smile and ran off, back into your position. Endou gave a small speech but all you saw was Baek looking at his band, making you narrow your eyes.

'Could he be planning something ?'

Endou kicked the ball towards Inamori, only for him to get elbowed in the back by Baek.

"Inamori are yo-" you yelled but were cut off by a sharp elbow to the side from a pink haired boy on the opposite team.

"(L/N) are you alright ?" Gouenji ran up to you and helped you up as you winced in pain.

"I'm fine. What the hell are they thinking ?" you asked through gritted teeth.

"They're doing this to make us lose our composure." he explained as you started running back to your side of the field.

"Those bastards !" Haizaki growled as he ran next to you as well.

'He's such a demon baby I-..

"Guys, keep calm !" Endou yelled.

Baek kicked the ball in the air and stomped on the ground, bending over and imitating Horns with his arms. He started to run and sped up towards the goal.

"Bison Horn !

He removed his arms from his head and headered the ball, giving it a red and fiery aura. The ball sped towards the goal, making Endou use his Hissatsu.

"Fuujin Raijin !

You stopped in your tracks when you saw the pink haired boy from before running towards the goal. He did a slide tackle, kicking up dirt and making Endou lose focus. The ball sped through the dirt obstruction and right past Endou, scoring a goal. 

'Dammit !'

"Korea takes the lead with the first goal. What excellent skill !!!

"Those guys play dirty" the grey haired demon baby said.

"That was clearly goalkeeper obstruction !" the ball of sunshine in front of you said.

"Would Endou be misled by an obstruction as slight as that ?" Kidou asked, making you look at him. 

"Huh ?" you asked. 

"It wasn't obstruction that prevented Endou from stopping the shoot."

"Yeah, the opponents ace isn't ordinary." Gouenji finished for him. 

You caught sight of Baek chuckling and smirking. 

"Then we'll just have to crush them~" you said, looking down. Your tone was laced with such malice and poison that it even freaked Haizaki out.

"Erm, are you alright (L/N)-san ?" Kidou asked you. You looked up at him and smiled. You would be blind if you couldn't see the evident fire in your eyes.

"Oh, me ? I'm perfectly fine ! I just haven't been this fired up in a while." you answered back , Gouenji letting out a confused noise at your tone. 

~Meanwhile on the bench~

"Jeez, (L/N) is kind of freaking me out-" Goujin said, sweatdropping.

'Maybe I shouldn't mess with her first..' Ichihoshi thought, revoking his thought of you being an easy target .

"What do you expect ? Have you never seen (Y/N) play before ? She's even worse when playing video games." Hiroto said smirking, remembering all the times you bullied the hunter in Identity V.

"Wait, seriously ?" Sakanoue asked, getting a nod in return.

~Mini timeskip~

You were passed the ball and started to dribble it towards the enemies side.

You saw Baek coming up to you with bad intentions and you stopped in your tracks. You clapped three times and burst into a cloud of gold sparkles, making Baek cough and shield his eyes from the deadly glitter.

"Glitter Bomb !

You appeared a couple of meters away from him, making his eye twitch in frustration.

"I thought you'd finally learnt to not approach me like that unless you wanna swallow some glitter Baek." you let out a chilly laugh and saw him shiver.

The same thing happened later on but with Inamori and he was able to avoid Baek easily, making you jump in victory. 

Eventually Kidou got the ball and yelled something about a tactic.

"Hissatsu Tactics: Soft and Hard !

The ball was passed throughout the team as you made your way through the defense. 

Gouenji had the ball as you two ran towards the goal.

"(L/N), let's do it !" 

"Really ?" you replied, your eyes sparkling.

He nodded and passed you the ball. 

You stopped in your tracks and crossed your arms over your head and quickly uncrossed them. Smoke started to swirl around you and a big orb of pink, purple, red and blue appearing over your head. You then jump up and do a black flip, kicking the ball with both of your legs downwards. Gouenji then slides and does a back kick with his left leg. Both of you then proceed to jump up into the air at the same time and both kick the ball with your dominant leg. 

"Steel Resort !" both of you yelled at the same time, earning confused looks from everyone.

As the ball travelled towards the goal a dragon like shape formed out of metal rocks and smoke, a pink aura covering it, courtesy of yourself. The dragon travelled underground and over ground in arcs towards the goal. You both gave each other a high five as you landed on the ground, knowing they wouldn't be able to stop it. To your delight, everyone's eyes but Endou's on your team widened in surprise. 

The goalkeeper then proceeded to use his own Hissatsu.

"Fire Wall !"

"It's too late, you won't be able to stop it." you laughed as you clutched your stomach from all the laughter. You didn't know about it but your laugh on the pitch sounded evil. 

Of course the goalkeeper of the opposite team failed to stop it and it scored your team a goal, making you jump around and hug Gouenji in triumph. He of course, hugged you back. 

You let out a surprised noise as he did so as you hadn't expected him to. But of course, you being you, you failed to notice the growing blush that was donning his cheeks.  

"You know Gouenji. I didn't expect your hugs to feel this warm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------