FOURTEEN.

That smirk.

That sarcastic smile was getting on my nerves more than it should.

He was standing with one hand in his pocket, looking down at me with his small eyes. His dimples were visible and his lips' corner was slightly elevated. He was close enough that I could smell his overly expensive perfume.

I smiled back at him, devilishly. "Do you know what personal space is? Or do I have to teach you?" I asked, lifting my knee up, kicking him in his lower abdomen.

"Uww, that h-hurts." He groaned in pain as he bent forward.

"What I intended to." I said stepping back "Why are you here? You said you'll be doing the dishes! Are you peeking again?"

"No! Totally no!" He denied immediately. "I just forgot to tell you where the clean home wear is so I followed." He straightened his back and walked past me to some top shelves. He pulled the shelves down and they moved to be at chest level. "Pick what you want and don't fall in love with my clothes. I know they smell like heaven." He said in a whispering seductive voice with a wink then walked outside.

EWWW.

That pervert! Why would I fall in love with his clothes? What's wrong with him?

He told me to pick. What to pick? His home wear closet is all black hoodies, black shorts, black shirts, and black joggers! All black. And then Pluto says that my clothes are Halloween customs. He has to see this closet!

I just grabbed anything, changed, and went downstairs. He was sitting on the sofa, reading his script while holding a cup of a hot drink. There was another cup placed on the coffee table and I guessed it was mine.

I walked to the sofa and landed on its far end. He moved his eyes from the script to me. Those eyes stayed on me in a staring manner that made me uncomfortable. I mouthed him 'what' and he shook his head, coughed, and then talked.

"It's chamomile tea." He said pointing to the cup on the coffee table.

"Oh, thanks." I said and grabbed my drink. The warm chamomile aroma filled my nostrils, giving me a slight feeling of easiness and calmness.

He got back to his script and I started drinking the tea. The sun was already up in the sky and that stupid glass house was brighter than I would love. My body started feeling heavy and relaxed. I guess it was the tiredness along with the tea. I shifted my body a little and rested my head on the back of the sofa.

"So, it's Venus for the goddess or the planet?" He asked, putting down the script and the cup on the table, turning his body to be facing me.

"The planet."

"You would fit the goddess concept more."

"Yeah, sure. A goddess with scars all around her body working as queen bee." I said placing the empty cup back on the coffee table.

"They are not that bad, the scars. Is that why you are always dressed in that style? I mean no offense, but you never dress like girls. It looks like you walk through your brother's closet before going out."

Well, I've never liked revealing clothes. Back at school days, I really hated those stupid short skirts and I would always walk around the school in my tracksuit even if I don't have gym class. Short and revealing clothes are not comfy and are not helping while chasing someone or in a fight.

It was never because of the scars. I never cared how my body looked like. I care about being fit and able to kick more than the looks. But here he's being a top actor, living for his looks and body, thinking that I dress like that because I'm afraid of showing my scars, not knowing that I had them while torturing people like him and his dad.