Off stage embarrassment

Author's Note: In this i imagine that video of Alex singing and he can't stop laughing. If you can find that it'll probably help you imagine this even more... if that makes sense lol.

——

I walk in the backstage area, holding a takeaway from the amazing dessert place me and my friends have just been to. Alex is performing nearby because we were at the o2, so I promised to bring him back some.

The loud screams and Alex's beautiful voice can be heard as I get closer to where the stage is. I walk to where there's a gap, so I can see Alex. To my luck he's turned around at that moment and I catch his eye. He smiles, giving me a little wave. I wave back, allowing the dessert to slip out of my hands. Horrified, I look down at it. I cover my mouth. As I'm looking back up at him, I hear his laugh on the speakers. He continues to try to sing properly, but he can't help letting out chuckles. He turns away from me in an attempt to compose himself. It doesn't work and he ends up full on laughing.

"I'm really sorry, but me girlfriend's just dropped food everywhere back there." He apologises to the crowd, when the song ends.

I'm still stood there, gobsmacked. The crew around me are laughing too. I frown at Alex when he looks back at me. He quickly runs off of the stage towards me, pulling me in for a hug and a soft kiss.

"What 'appened, baby?" He chuckles.

"I don't know. I wanted to share that with you aswell." I sigh.

"I'm sure you can save some." He says, smiling down at me.

"Quick. Go back!" I giggle.

He kisses me one last time before hurrying back.

——

Hiiii!
Sorry for not posting much, here's a short one. I hope you like it :)
Also, the new pic of Alex today ..😍🥺 , love him sm. he's such a cutie ☺️ if you haven't seen it it's the photo for this imagine, but also if you just wanna look at it again 😌