Chapter Two

-Third Person Point of View-

The next morning Joshua awoke to an empty bed. There was no evidence that Jihoon slept in the same bed as Joshua besides the fact that the two stuffed animals that were in Jihoon's arms last night were laying next to him.

"Jihoon?" Joshua questioned softly as he sat up in bed.

His roommate, Jeonghan, wasn't in the room either. Slowly getting out of bed with the two stuffed animals, Joshua left his room in search of the younger male.

"Have you seen Jihoon?" Joshua asked Hansol as he walked past.

To his dismay, the younger shook his head. Joshua sighed and continued to look for him.

-----------------

After searching almost the whole dorm, Joshua still had yet to find the little. Approaching one of the bathroom doors, Joshua knocked.

"Jihoon? You in here?" He asked.

A loud giggle was heard followed by a crashing sound. Most likely Jihoon falling.

"Dew no 'Oonie ins ear (there no Hoonie in here)," Jihoon exclaimed from behind the bathroom door.

Joshua sighed before twisting the door handle. It was locked.

"Jihoon can you open the door please," Joshua said.

"No!"

Joshua stood still for a moment trying to think of a way to get the younger to unlock the door.

"I have to use the bathroom, can you open the door please?" Joshua asked, silently hoping that his plan would work.

It did. A small click was heard then Jihoon pop his head from behind the now open door. He had a sparkly orange dummy in his mouth, Joshua wondered momentarily where he got it from.

"Mama 'asta potty (mama hasta potty)?" Jihoon asked from behind the dummy in his mouth.

Joshua nodded. Jihoon opened the door wider to let Joshua into the bathroom. Then he shut the door again and locked it back.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Joshua asked the little, noticing he didn't have clothing on.

Jihoon smiled and pointed to the bath.

"Wan baf, 'Oonie nos kno 'ow do (want a bath, Hoonie no know-how tho)," Jihoon smiled, not minding his nudity, as he swayed back and forth.

Joshua blushed slightly as he looked away from the innocent little. He placed Jihoon's stuffed animals on the counter without the little noticing.

"How about we get you a bath?" Joshua questioned.

Jihoon nodded while he jumped up and down. He gasped when he noticed his stuffed animals.

"Mama bwots Pwincess Jiberry ans Cwoud (mama brought Princess Jiberry and Cloud)! Tank cu (thank you)!" Jihoon exclaimed giving a gummy smile as he grabbed the two stuffed animals, hugging them tightly to his chest.