As for now

You wouldnt know how much care and love you can give to your child until you became mom.

I prepared Jonmyeon's bed while Jin were babysitting him to fall asleep.

After i finshed, i looked at them and saw my child kissed Jin and cuddle on his arms. I stay on my spot, starring this two precious men i have.

Jin looked at me and smile as a sign that my child were already asleep. He slowly brought him to his bed, drag him and make comfortable.

"Youre making him used in this kind of stuffs its not good, your spoilng him too much" i said

"As long as i can spoil him...ill do it.... besides, were having a father son bonding whenever i do that to him" then he winked at me.

I punch his arms lightly as i walked into our dining room "silly..im just thinking, maybe one day he will more listen to you than me.. that sounds unfair....im the mom" i pouted

Jin laugh on what i reacted and crossed his arms "oh! Your now being jealous huh?if you just knew that kid always find you whenever he's awake"

I chuckled and smile at him "good to hear that.." i walk at him and hugged him.

Jin on the other hand startled on what i acted "hey, what is this for?"

"Just hugg me back silly" i said as i cupped my face on his chest..he hugged me back "thank you Jin"

"For hugging you back?"

I looked at him face palmed "really Jin??"

"What? I dont know whats on your mind " he said innocently

I smiled and hugged him again "awwe Jin" I started to move my hand through his nape and looked at him, inches were the only space that we have "i want you right now" i said teasingly.

Jin on the other hand pushed me lightly "m-mwo???michoso??are you even on the right mind?"

I let go of his hug and laugh as much as i can as he brushed his nape from the embarrasment. THIS GUY REALLY! i looked at him again and noticed the wall clock from his ba and my curse my self to death "Gosh im sooooo late!" I immedietly said and rum through my dressing room.

Jin chuckled and shrug his shouder.he started to packed some of my things. "You still want me right now?" He said teasingly

"shut up" i said and went out after awhile and went to him

"Forget something?"he asked as he handled me some of my things from work.

"None " i said

"Really? I think you forgot this" he slowly putting his face onto mine but i immedietly touch his lips.

"Seriously Jin?? Im late!" I said inbetween my laugh.

"Thats supposed to be a goodluck kiss "

I giggled and pinched his cheecks "byuntaeeeee (pervert)"

"Now im the byuntae huh??"

"Whatever! Im late.." i went straight through the front door but "Jin?"

"Yes??"

"Dont go in the hospital tomorrow, just drop Joonmyeon in school okey??"

"Okey...but make sure to call."

"Yes, ill call you guys...goodnight!" I said and walked out the door.

Graveyard shift, its a very serious shift. You need to keep your system awake at the same time your body has to work.

I just grab a cab heading to my work and looked for my wach again. "Im really doomed!" I told my self.

Graveyard shift are not that toxic shift compared to morning and afternoon but sometimes, its being bipolar because of so much emergencies that are happening.

Ilsan hospital. Thats where i work, not a doctor, but an OR nurse. Its really hard to make an adjustments especially when you have a kid at home waiting for you. But Jin were always there to balance things.

I never knew he would be the one to look after me and set things into proper again.

Present things are important matters as for now.

Dark memories and the good ones. It buried in the past and just memories.

I look at the window and stare at the beautiful street lights , its not as good looking as seoul but its almost like seoul.

As i went to the hospital, i run straight through the nurses room and change and saw my co-worker Mina.

"Youre almost late " she said while changing her clothes to scrub suit

"Almost...but i made it" i said

"We have to be there right now, our chief nurse have to announce something"

"Urgent?"

"Emergency...i dont know its about the new staff doctors i here, remember last time? "

"Is that really special? We always meet some doctors even interns but not as especial as this, are they that great?"

"I think so,but hey, they said they have meet one of them and guess what? Hes the youngest of all "

"35 years old??"

"No silly! Late 20's.... think you have the same age"

"Really?? Hes intern then" i just said

"Hes, already a doctor...a degree holder, a rich , young doctor."

"So, thats why we need to meet him?"

"I need to, i need an inspiration..." she giggled and look at me "you dont need it of course "

I chuckled and shook my head "come on, we need to meet your degree holder, rich young doctor of yours ".i said

"Your too lucky you have Jin in your life" she said and drag me out the room.

"I am" i said...but i dont know until when.

---------------------------------------------

Ive change the cover from "nothing last forever" to "moving forward" XDD and edited some descriptions

Its still the same story and character that ill make and i hope you guys dont mind.

90+ reads! Wow! Thank you! Even if i just posted the 1st chapter. :)))

Please continue to read it.. :)))

And hey!have you audio stream BTS BEGINS last night?
I criiii...i really miss them T.T

And im looking forward to their new songs and come back..

I like their new song "converse high ".its cute. :3