morning mess

A loud knock jennie fall from the comfortable place with her eyes shut she try to shout but got stop by a hand on her mouth.

"Uhmmmm" Her eyes open to look at the person if it her mother then today she is going to big fight with her but stop right there looking a guy who is more handsome then the actors, she see in her tv but what is he doing here.

She try to break free him but he held her tight and his voice make her fully awake to hear outside noises.

"Prince chanyeol are you ok, breakfast is ready, the queen want to met you first sir, can I help you with something" Said maid, him looking at jen who now goes normal but didn't break from his hold, he answer back "I am coming in 5 minutes, tell mother I will met her to her room and no, I don't need anything, you can go".

After this awkward moment where jennie try to fix herself and he look at other way to give her privacy.

" Ahm, morning lady jen"he said but want to die the exact moment why he add a nickname like he do to remember something.

"Morning, prince chan" She said in reply, he quickly look at her and got a gummy smile in return, he want to protest that why she is so cute in early morning.

"I... I am going out so you don't go out, I will do something after return ok" She nod but her stomach make a sound that got his attention, she is looking at the floor, embraced by herself.

"I think it will be nice that you can also give me some food chan" Her hungry mouth Betrayed her , he look at food that he bring yesterday, she look at it to and got happy she can now manage that it's cold, better not be hungry.

"Why Royal food is taste better after it get cold to" She ask to herself but forget it keep eating, chanyeol is much amaze by all her not lady like behavior, all things he got taught or see is in nothing in her, is that why he got feel something about her, she look at him full mouth and after chewing it she asked him"didn't you got late for breakfast "with frown.

He dash from there with his embraced face, how much is going to make a joke of himself in front of her.

He got in his mother room thinking all jennie talking in sleep, she is a adorable human with so much not so good talking, but his big smile got tiny after finding his mother looks at him suspiciously.

"Chan why are you so smily in morning, I didn't see you much smile, is something good happen yesterday, oh about it how are you feeling" He now give a awkward smile, telling her that now he is fine, he love his mother because she is only one who didn't make pressure him to do things he didn't want to. It's his father's job. They both go together to have the breakfast.

Other side jen check herself on his big mirror she just find out, his robes and high quality clothes got her attention first, how many times she make wishes to God to get one dress of her choice but it didn't come true.

But her Fantasy goes stop to what she found, it's a locket necklace and when she open it two face one was the prince himself but another is a girl who is also pretty.

She feel a burn in her heart 'did he had a lover 'her first time with someone that a handsome boy make her hope in feel to finally get lucky in love but now is impossible and who is she kidding he is a prince and she is a weird and ugly girl who doesn't belong to here. With a disappointed sigh she get out from there.

And when she turn around get face to face with the prince himself.

"What are you doing here" He asked her very serious for the first time she got chills with his scary voice, take a step back from him.

"I.. i.. i am sorry, j... Just looking for clothes" She hate this type of situation and that make her quickly cry, her tears drop make chan himself guilty by it, he hold her hand make look to him.

"I got it for you, d.. don't cry" He said but her cries got loud and got panic by it but next she hug him tight, she want to run away from here but her mood changes make her understand that she can't. He just did what his mother do to him tapping her back.

When everything got normal, he give her some of his mother's clothes that she did wear now, it's long on her, she happily make circle and sings a song he never heard that.

"I feel like princesses" her sing tone say it but stop at his comment.

"You look like a princess" There eyes met by it him looking at her intense and her blushing at it.

💖💖
I am happy so many like this story and want update quick, vote and support 💞