In trouble

The heart Flirting moment didn't last long because chanyeol got the order to go out with king for work on town, he left but strictly tell her to no go out, she absent minds nod.

After one hour her hunger gets high, the food from yesterday not get her the stamina so she search for anything in room but it's not like she will find, here not snacks that she have on her room.

She wait for one hour more thinking he will come or tell anyone for that.
But no one come.

Ok, she is super hungry now and didn't seat like that. Tiptoeing she slowly open the door first looking from one eye to see anyone there near and because the prince was out that's why the soldiers are other side, guarding other rooms.

Now make it open that her head can watch more. And lucky nobody, even maids didn't walking there.

Fasting she look at the side where she wants to go and run, hide behind a pillar, two maids were talking in back that's when her eyes got wide, she quickly look for her escape and find a room door open, quickly go there and shut it.

But she didn't know they were going in it, so when the gates open she hide behind it and when they were looking opposite side, she go away.

And to her luck find the kitchen turning to side, first attempt  look careful and if no one is there then just do the work and get away quickly.

She saw a plate of full sweets, another one with meat and then all kind of fruits she see in a bucket, her hands didn't stop and she try them one by one, each bite making a satisfied noise but time is not in her favor, she stop when a hand put on her shoulder.

"So did you get full" Says the lady, she turn around with a full mouth and smile swallow the food.

"Yeah, totally and I think I have to go now, nice meeting you" Bowing she get away but stop by two guards whose swards point at her.

"You think, you can run away like that thief " The lady said and signal to the guards, jennie protest with her mouth not fighting on grip because they have sward.

"I am not, please leave me, I don't know that I have pay to please" She regrets now be here, all the happy time is waist if she die here, how was her family react, wait she is already missing so they didn't even get know about it.

They reach in a big Hall where has a throne empty, but get occupied by queen, she look cold but not with her voice.

"What happen, who is see " Queen asked the maid who bring her.

"My queen, she is outsider, eating from the kitchen, I think she is poor" She said, queen look at her fully and recognize the clothes now she is mad.

"No, she is not at least the clothes says otherwise, lady who are you introduced yourself and tell us where you get them or I will punish you " Giving her order, jennie get a step close first bowing then give her full heart smile.

"I am jennie Kim my queen, not from here but prince he see me and bring me here and also get me your clothes, forgive me and I was just hungry so I thought I can eat it from there, it's a mistake, forgive me" She says, queen get in thought thinking how chanyeol can keep this to himself and most when he start talking to girls.

"I ask him when he get here but till then you will not go anywhere, seat there, maya look after her and jennie tell me where is your home town" She said, now not so serious but this make jennie nervous, how she tell that she is not from any town in here, she is not from this word.

She just make a guess and lie but not say anything when the queen said like she realise something "you are a Kim, the town of highest of all how I don't recognize you but I can't trust you fully, stay they will get you anything here just don't go anywhere, chanyeol will come soon" She said now smile to her, jennie feel like she is the queen but just struggle at it, if queen saying she can get anything then it is.

"Maya, can you get me the plate of meat I can't finish it fully" She says to the maid, maya look at her like she just don't believe what is happening but queen laugh make her nod and get it for her.

Jennie happily eat it, all without no lady type, queen get Suspicious about her about she have to wait for chan.

All the time jennie make maya to tried to asking thinks or point for things to look at it.

And to all day the maid look at jennie with pleading eyes but jennie far from realising it, maya promise is never get in her way ever again.

Night time the king and chanyeol got back and stop when they see jennie looking curious on things of the palace or the interior. When her eyes land on chanyeol her smile automatically comes but he was aware of his parents, asking from his eyes how she is out.

Again jennie didn't understand that and leaving all she run and hug him.

All people and specially the king and queen look at them wide eyes.

Queen get up from where she was go to his son, others left them.

Chanyeol lowly said "the king and queen are looking jen, let go" She quickly get that and give her apologize smile to him.

Looking shy, but one is just so out of place, he just can't look at her both awkward with the situation and scared what will happen next.

👑👑👑
Jenyeol got caught now what will happen.
Vote and support thank you ❤❤