dance

The day has come, everywhere in town is designed in lighting and paths are decorated in flowers,dressing in fancy clothes.

And today's palace is on another level, jennie is just smiling wide looking it from the front, but she can't be seen by these people.

"Move, you are blocking the path" Said girl who was on  her back waiting to go in, jennie turn and give her space to go, her mind is now refusing to enter.

"Jennie, what are you thinking, come, the crowd is gathering, we have to find some space for ourselves" Said the granny, she is now looking much young in her hanbok with neat and clean face other side Jennie today with a simple hanbok but it's fitting her well.

"Gran, I am feeling nervous, if the queen or maids recognize me then what will happen" She asked ready to return the house

"Girl, just cover your face proper, today your luck that you meet with him, but we have to try, come " She said back with that both of them enter in a huge Hall, jen know it by where is held by queen. A shiver run down in her that she got lost with it.

She look at her left and right to find the granny but no, she can't see her, with having her cloth on face that is flouting furiously, she sigh and stand wherever she was, now her eyes was look for the one, she want to see.

A familiar voice sang it jen got starstruck with the male's voice, she knows whose it and then come the engage couple, she is happy and sad at the same time.

He was with her singing and come to his parents, they both stand by sides but anyone can tell his eyes were busy somewhere else.

At the song finish jen just want to live, king and queen were addressing the people and telling about today big day but she doesn't know about the tradition.

"Couple dance and it surprise you because we also joining in it" The queen said smiling, people got surprise by it, sure today some magic have happened or they are happy about there son.

At the slow music, the young one remain where the center and all covers there faces to not got in trouble to dance with Royal people.

Jen just stood there, her eyes close that she didn't get when someone held her and bring her in dance.

She is moving, her face is get shook to smiling wide, changing partners that goes in whole cycle.

And then a warm touch make her look at the face that look back at her full instance.

She got shy by it but he just move her with ease, their pair look to good that all stop to look at them and between them is also the one who want to be on the girls place.

At ending, when they stop, all clap for them , they didn't know who was who but when jen start to go away, he held her back bring in place where she was before, removing her cloth.

"Jennie" At the voice she look at him with open mouth.

"Chan chanyeol" Her voice was low but whoever hear it look at them surprise.

The king and queen notice it and send the guard to her.

"Where are you taking her, stop it" Chanyeol yelled at them, they step back but king was angry, he held him.

"No, father, she is innocent. it's my fault, sat her free please" But he didn't listen him, they got on high stairs of throne.

"Marry princess Kelly, or she is going to die here" At that all people got silent look at the helpless girl.

Chanyeol look at her, his own tears bring out, she just smiling to him but at his nodding with going his face low.

The girl is get his front, at them goes to marry by just kiss this mean he already is marry to Jennie but he didn't tell her and as he about to go to her, Jennie scream with throwing the book at between them.

Every thing is goes on slow mo, the book goes in between them making stand back but as further it goes on the higher to the place where a big basin is lighting on with fire. That set the book and get burn.

"NO" Both of them yelled and everything goes blank.

👑👑👑👑👑👑
What will happen, find in next chapter and also that will be ending, I enjoy writing this one.

Chanyeol was in this song is so good, I like it.

Thank you, vote and support❤