Such a beautiful song..am I floating?

Warning: major cringe throughout the story also this is original..i dont believe ppl have the same plot as I do...

 【3rd person pov】

The Yaksha delivers the final blow and falls to his knees swaying. He breathes heavily and his vision gets blurry. Finally after a moment, the child-looking immortal collapses to the ground.

♬≈

A gentle breeze hugs the tired adeptus and a soothing flute echoed in his ear. He wakes up but doesn't open his eyes. 

After a nap, the yaksha opens his eyes to see his savior. There, appears child with twin braids. His hair is black with teal at the ends. He wore godly clothes and had a white hood. Moreover, he even had white wings!

"Barbatos?" asked Xiao and he rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Oh! Hey!! You're awake! Xiao, was it?" asks the braided hair child as he strums his lyre.

"Huh? What are you doing here in Liyue?" asks the oblivious yaksha.

"I spotted a certain tired yaksha of course silly!" returns the child whom is actually Barbatos, the god of ameno.

"Uh..Lord Bar-" started Xiao.

"Pffttt! You can call me Venti! Calling me Barbatos is too formal!" says the god cheerfully.

"I'd better get going, Mor-" started Xiao

"It's okay! I already told the Lorax, Borax, ugh whatever his name is, that you'll be staying with me a while! Well, if you want to of course!" interrupted Venti AGAIN.

"U-Uh...sure? I guess?" replies Xiao.

"Great! Can you walk?" 

"Yeah..I think."

"Let's go!" said Venti and the wind current picked up. 

For the next few years, Xiao had been hanging out with Venti. During those years, Xiao listened to Venti play music with both his flute and lyre, picked cecilias, and so on. He even met Dvalin. Barbatos's dragon!