they never had a choice

I stumbled out of the green portal in what looks like a basement. This is SO much more difficult than I remember! I can feel that I used too much magic and that I am going to pass out. I see people wearing spandex/ and iron in the room and they all have weapons. I see a man in the giant glass cage looking at me with interest. I have Rose in my arms so I put her in her stroller and I say: ''No worries baby mommy is going to be OK I just overdid it and I need to pass out. See ya in an hour OK?'' And I passed out.

The problem is that I have flashbacks every time I came to a new dimension and my gem project it's like a... what do mortals call it? Youtabe video? Anyway, now these strangers will know things I do NOT want them to know but I can't stop it so... here we go

3-year-old  girl with long black hair and sea-green eyes and I'm listening to my stepparents yelling again and trying to escape the hits I run to my room. 

Stepdad:*hits me* WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL! YOU CAN ONLY BE A BOY OR A GIRL IN A LIFE! YOU CAN'T  CHANGE IT! BE NORMAL!

Me: *yells*I AM normal *dodges a punch and runs in her room*

'I can't'' I hear my thoughts.

 ''I can't take it anymore I'm leaving. I pack my little bag with food and clothes and try to escape out of the window. A white-haired girl my age enters the room and sees me.  My sister. Were twins despite the fact that we look nothing alike.''Are you sure you want to do this?''

Me: yes

Girl: I'm coming with you.

Me: But...

Girl: I'm NOT leaving you alone!

.........

I am three and a half and I'm in a storage facility in Los Angeles. My body is half-hidden in shadows. My backpack is now empty since me and my sister ate the last thing months ago. We lived from stealing now.  We were attacked by hydra and got separated. I only have a frying pan as a weapon but where I got it it's beyond me. I hear a noise and I hide deeper in the shadow... the noise comes near and I swung the pan. The person dodged.

???: whoah kid!

My body is now visible and it is severely bruised and wounded. I should be at the doctor's but I was reported missing and I couldn't. There would be questions. I see the guy (looks like a human but the streets taught me that anyone can be a bloodthirsty monster) now. He looked about 30 and had black hair and beard. He was wearing purple.

3 year old me: monsters!

???: calm down kid I'm not a monster.

3yo me:  Prove it. And don't call me kid!

???:*smirking* sweetheart don't you think I would try to kill you by now?

3yo me:*puts the pan down still suspiciously*

???: *changes to worried* where are your parent little one?

3yo me: no pet names!

???: *calm and concerned*where are they?

3yo me: they... they were hurting me. They don't want me. I'm just there because they get child support. I just make money for them. They don't accept me for who I am.

???:*sad face* .*bitter tone* I know how it feels. To be unwanted. Unaccepted.

???: how about this? I get to call you by nicknames and in return, I'll keep you safe.