18

Brooke's POV:

Every one left the training room, annoyed that their entertainment was cut short.

"He's in the meeting room, and he is PISSED." Tony walked by with a cut on his head.

"Woah how pissed his he?! He NEVER hurts employees unless he is ultra pissed." Bruce walked in from the lab to join in on the meeting.

"Very very pissed. Something about Hydra, and losing his job, etc." Tony was very calm about all of this. Which was probably the smart move.

"W-who is Fury?" Brooke hadn't even met the man and was slightly scared of him.

The all kept quiet and sat down in there assigned seats, Brooke and Bucky stood because they didn't have a chair.

"Good your all here. I'm sorry-who are you?" He pointed at Brooke.

"My name is Brooklyn Remerez, I was tortured by Hydra for years. I helped Barnes escape. I was tortured for a few more years after that. I was their main test subject." Keeping out the more graphic details.

"What are your powers, Remerez?" His tone was harsh and demanding.

"Uh I can transform into a wolf, read minds, telekinesis, 90% sure I can teleport, uh I can fly, OH and I have the super soldier serum."

"Holy shit...Anyways we have a mission. James and Brooklyn, you will go to London to get back a hard drive. You will pretend to be a married couple who is just moving in, you have to gain their trust and take them out after you get the hard drive. After you complete that mission you have a Hydra base to clean out. It's small, and won't take long. As for you the rest of you, there's a base in Canada. You have to clean it out." Fury threw about 10 folders on the large table and walked out.

"Well I guess we're married Mrs.Barnes." Bucky playfully said.

"Oh haha James" she knew that he hated being called James.

"Oooo if we weren't busy...." she knew EXACTLY what he wanted to do to her . She, quite literally, read his mind.

Brooke were very turned on by his dirty thoughts.

She left to go into her room to pack and take her mind off sex.

Not even an hour later, they were both ready to go.

"Come on we got to get to the compound for Tony's private plane." Bucky was already walking to the elevator.

The ride was short and was mostly quiet.

They pulled up into the compound.

"Woah...why the hell do you guys stay at the tower?! This place looks amazing!" She was in awe of the enormous building.

"Because it's still being built, it's still hot the left wing until it's finished. Everyone plans on moving in once it is done."

They exit the car and board the plane.

Sorry it's kinda short.

I won't have the next chapter out for another few days.

Just a quick warning for the next chapter: smut

Stay healthy 🖤❤️