1 Prologue

This is kind of like side story from my AizawaXreader fanfic but you can read it on its own. I'll just state some background info about you.

As I'm only an anime watcher, there will be no spoilers from the manga. I write for fun so there might be some mistakes and I'm sorry about that. But please tell me in you find some and I'll correct it. I hope you enjoy it. ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

You were on an internship at UA Highschool in class A-1. When you went with the class on a school trip to the forest you tried to safe Bakugo from getting kidnapped by the league of villains (which you did). But upon Shigaraki hearing what you did to Compress while to tried to save Bakugo with your quirk, he told Dabi to take you instead of him.

Your quirk: being able to project/create illusion of the worst fears of the person. The holder of the quirk has to touch the person before and picture their face and willingly activate the quirk. The holder is able to see the illusion and make minor alterations. Others can't see the illusions. When using the quirk some part of the victim's fear shows on the skin of the holder-like a tattoo. The tattoo is visible for 5 hours then fades away. Due to the fears that the holder has seen in the illusions, they are not scared of most common fears.