part one

Harry has an extremely good memory and if you go to multiple of his shows, he's very likely to recognize you.

Especially if you're one of the most attractive people he's ever seen.

Sofia has been to every show in the US so far and with the last show approaching, he hopes she'll be there too. He manages to point her out every single night and right by her side is her other friend that he hopes to god isn't her girlfriend. That could be tricky.

In the time between rehearsals and the actual show, he decides to spend it in his dressing room. More specifically, the shower.

Being on that stage earlier for sound check made him think about her. What is she going to wear tonight? Is she going to wear her hair straight? Curly? Is she going to wear a skirt? A dress? Jeans? The thought of her in a little black dress made his lower half stir and he thanked the lord that he put on jeans for sound check today rather than his usual sweatpants.

Getting through sound check as quickly as possible, he made his way back to his dressing room and hopped in the shower for a temporary fix to the ache inside of him.

The thing with Harry that people either find extremely frustrating or outrageously hot, is that he's a tease. He always builds and builds until the last moment when he stops. And then he'll do it all over again. He even does it to himself when no one is watching.

Facing the shower head as the water hits his chest, he places a hand on his chest and slowly leads it down to the place he craves it the most. Stopping at his nipples to pinch each one of them, he throws his head back and lets out the softest whimper that sounds as if it was nearing a moan.

Continuing his movements, his length is now upright, the tip that could only be described as an angry red rests just below his belly button. When he looks down at it, he turns around so the water isn't washing away his pre-cum that's beaded at his tip, leaving traces of it on his stomach.

In his prime, the only thing on his mind right now is her. The way her hips move, her confidence that just radiates off of her, the way she sang loud and proud with absolutely no shame, the bright smiles she would share with him when she would catch him staring, even the way she would mimic his fake moans during Carolina. Every little detail about her was so alluring to him.

Dreaming of her face, he finally grips his length after the long and teasing build up. Moving up to the tip, he squeezes gently which causes more pre-cum to dribble steadily onto his fist.He uncontrollably groans as he keeps his hand still on his cock, just applying various amounts of pressure on the one spot.

He closes his eyes so he can imagine it's her hand and the thought of it actually being her here with him right now makes his cock twitch underneath his grip. Feeling as if he's teased himself enough, he begins to move.

Overwhelmed by the feeling taking over him, he puts a hand on the wall in front of him as water from the showerhead hits and rolls off of his back. At this point you wouldn't be able to tell what's sweat and what's water because the intensity of this moment has made him sweat a lot.

Swiftly moving his hand up and down, he thinks about all the things he would let her do to him. How he would let her use him as a toy for her enjoyment and her enjoyment only. At this, he lets out a loud moan, biting the arm he has placed on the wall in fear of someone hearing him.

He thinks about what she would look like on top of him as her walls envelop his cock, what she would look like on his face as he ate her out, on her back as he would slowly thrust into her, on her knees with his cock down her throat, on her hands and knees as he pounds into her from behind. He wants her. He wants her in any and every way she'll let him take her.