part two

It’s been three weeks since I’ve seen Sofia and Naveen and I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been fucking my fist to the thought of that night almost every night since

It’s been three weeks since I’ve seen Sofia and Naveen and I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been fucking my fist to the thought of that night almost every night since. I even bought a pair of fucking fishnet tights to wear on the nights I feel a little more needy. Those are usually the nights I call them.

The morning after our first night together I texted Sofia as soon as I could get my hands on my phone, letting her know that I wanted to see them again and as soon as possible. The three of us went through our calendars together and I found 3 days where I had no meetings concerning the next album where I could go out to see them at their place in New York. The first of those days being tomorrow.

I find it a blessing in disguise that they live in New York because I could see them a lot and just convince my team that it’s for business.

The first time we had phone sex was the day after we discussed our plans to meet again. They Facetimed me that night so we could go over things we’d like to try and as they started talking about the things they wanted to do with me, it made me desperate and needy for some form of relief.

Three weeks ago

“Okay so we have a couple toys that we’d like to use if you’re down for it and you can bring anything you’d like as well” Sof tells me through the phone as I situate myself on the bed in nothing but a pair of grey sweats

“Yeah, I think I’m down for anything but show me what you’ve got” I say, not missing the smirk that tugs up on her lips as she motions for Vee to go get everything. As she walks back into the frame, I can’t help but get excited for whatever they’re about to show me.

When she flips the camera and shows me what they have laid out on their bed, my stomach immediately stirs and my dick twitches from its spot confined under my sweats. On the bed I spot a cock ring, two different strap-ons, a vibrator, handcuffs, three buttplugs, what looks like a blindfold, and a ball gag. Jesus.

I palm myself over my sweats trying to ease some of the pressure and can’t stop the soft “Fuck” that falls from my lips, making Sof turn the camera back around onto them.

“Like what you s-” Naveen starts but Sofia interrupts her when she sees the flush on my cheeks and the way my eyebrows are furrowed.

“Are you touching yourself Styles?”

These women might be the actual death of me I think as I continue to palm myself, not focusing too much on them but rather the pleasure I’m letting myself feel.

“I asked you a question Harry” Sof says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, fuck, I am. All those toys got me worked up” I tell them with no shame, putting more pressure on my dick  causing me to let out the softest moan that was honestly nearing a whimper.

“Pathetic. We don’t even have to touch you, or even say anything to you and you’re already so worked up for us. You aren’t embarrassed? Touching yourself in front of us like that?”