part four.

Those were very easily the most frustrating couple of hours of my life. Every fucking time I sat down I felt the plug that Sof made me keep in shift. The two of them watched with amused looks on their faces as they made me get up as many times as they could; whether it was getting a drink refill, picking up our meals, throwing our trash away, even going to get some extra condiments, they made me do it.

I didn’t realize what they were doing until about halfway through our lunch when I had just got back from filling up Sofia’s cup, just for me to sit down and Naveen asked me to go fill her drink back up.

It wasn’t too bad until a fan came up to us.

She was super polite and apologized for “bothering us” before asking for a picture, which I had no problem with taking but it was extremely off-putting knowing I was meeting a fan with a fucking butt plug in.

We walked around for another hour or so after lunch when Sof decided to walk us into a Victoria’s Secret. Which honestly, really smart of her, nothing suspicious at all about Harry Styles walking into a Victoria’s Secret with two hot as fuck women.

God there’s going to be so many magazines.

They each picked out multiple pieces of lingerie and made me sit in the dressing room with them as they tried it on.

There was one set in particular that really almost made me lose my mind. They had matching pairs but Naveens was bright red and Sofias as black. There were so many straps and I honestly didn’t understand how it worked until the both of them had it on.

When they finished getting it on, Sofia stepped in front of the mirror and Naveen came and sat right down in my lap. She definitely knew what she was doing because she sat down pretty aggressively, causing the plug to shift again and she sat down right on my dick that was hard just from looking at them.

She was sitting facing Sof so her ass was pushed up against me and she began to move in circles. I tried my best to conceal any sounds I wanted to make while we both looked at Sof in the mirror who was looking right back at us.

“Doesn’t she look so pretty Harry?” Naveen asked from her spot in my lap. I moved my hands to her hips to push her down harder against me for some more friction but before I could even enjoy it, she stood up.

“None of that. She asked you a question Harry. I look pretty, don’t I?” Sofia turned around so she’s facing me and I aimlessly nodded my head up and down, unable to form words.

“So sweet. Well we’re gonna buy some of this and then go home and finish what we wanted to do last night. I see you’re already ready to go” she said as she walked up to the chair I was sitting in and placed a hand on my throbbing erection, making me throw my head back and close my eyes at the contact.

To their refusal, I bought all of the lingerie they picked out and that led us to where I am right now. We didn’t even make it back up to their bedroom before they threw their bags down on the floor and pushed me up against the kitchen island.

“Vee, baby, why don’t you go get everything from our room. I say we have some fun down here tonight” Sof says as she puts her hands on the counter at both sides of my waist, trapping me between her and the island.

I see Vee disappear out of the corner of my eye and get curious as to what she’s going to get. I don’t get to think about it too much though because Sofia starts leaving open-mouthed kisses up and down my jaw and neck.

I lean my head back to give her more room to work and her lips separate from my skin for a second to speak. “I’m the only one who hasn’t come today baby, are you gonna help me? I wanna catch up.”