Harry

Harry Styles is in the doorway, mouth agape, as Noen stutters, "I-I-I can explain." sweat started glistening on his forehead. Not from earlier though.
In Harry's adorable english accent he says "No. You don't needs to explain. Just please, for the love of god," a smirk appears on his face, "let me join."
Noen and Chase smirked.
Harry jumps straight in, kissing Noen while taking off his pants.
Chase says, "Leave some of Noen for me please..."
"Well then get over here big boy." Noen says, slyly.
Dr Phil goes to his bag and grabs out a leather harness and a whip.
"D-Dr Phil... W-What're you gonna do to me?" Noen whimpers.
Dr Phil grabs Noen by his long purple hair. "You'll see baby."
Noen, now tied up, is roughly kissing Dr Phil's bare, hairy chest. Dr Phil starts moaning a bit as he instructs Noen to remove his pants, revealing his 9" hard cock.
"Noen! I didn't know you were so BIG!" Harry Styles exclaims.
"Yeah, too bad I'm a bottom." He says.
Dr Phil roughly grabbed him and pushes his massive cock into Noen, no lube.
Noen screamed from the sheer size of Dr Phil's dick. Dr Phil started to go harder.
Noen started moaning, his insides aching.
Harry Styles starts to ride Chases dick, moaning with pleasure.

*timeskip*

Suddenly, Charli walks in saying, "Chase, I'm home!!!"
Chase bolts up and drags Dr Phil, Noen and Harry Styles into his closet and slams it shut.
"Hi baby." She says brightly and unknowingly.
"Hey Charli," He sighs. "Can I tell you something?"
"Of course Chasey."
He cringed at the nickname.
"C-Charli, I'm-I'm" he sighs.
"Chase? Everything Okay?"
"Yeah, I just wanna tell you... I'm" sighs again "I'm bi."
"Chase? Really? Do you still love me?"
"I have a boyfriend. Two actually."
"WHO?!?!"
"It's Noen."
"And?"
"Dr Phil."
"DR PHIL???"
"Yeah."
"HES LIKE 60!"
"BUT I LOVE HIM! AND NOEN!"
Charli hears a crash in the closet.
As Charli goes to the closet she hears, "Shit... I dropped the Duct Tape."
Charli swing open the closet doors to see Noen, Dr Phil, and Harry Styles
all naked, mouth agape staring at her.
"WHAT THE FRICK, CHASE," Charli yells, "DID YALL HAVE A FOURSOME BEFORE I GOT HERE?"
"Uh"
All of a sudden, hell broke loose. Gunshots were fired and knives flew through the air. Chase ran into the kitchen. Big boy Harry wasn't having it, he cried and ran away like the pussy everyone knew he was. Nobody knew where he was going. Noen and Dr Phil looked at each other, intently.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT PHILLIP." Noen yelled, stabbing Dr Phil in the balls. Sirens wailed outside. Everyone stopped and looked at each other. Chase walked back in, crying.
"Oh god Dr Phil... No..." He whispered through his tears. The cops walked in and handcuffed the three of them.