Dr Phil Meets Lil Huddy and Noen

It was a long day of work when Dr Phil decided to download Tik Tok. He had been scrolling for a while and then he came across a video of a guy he found attractive. Dr Phil was very quickly into him. He decided to comment "Damn.. You are kinda fine though." Dr Phil blushed and bit his lip. After an hour, he felt like he had to go back to that video, he watched it again and decided to look at the mans other videos. His name was Chase Hudson AKA "Lil Huddy". Dr Phil was catching a case for Chase, so he felt like he should DM him. The DM had said "You seem fun to hang out with.. we should get together sometime." Chase eventually responded with "Yes lets meet we can go to my house :)" Dr Phil was very excited for this. They talked a little more and Dr Phil got Chases address. He was going to his house at 7:00.
7:00 came very quickly for Dr Phil. He was on his way to Chases house. After a long drive, he eventually got there and walked up to Chases door. He began getting anxious. Chase opened the door and ran up to Dr Phil and hugged him, and they walked into his house. Dr Phil's heart sunk when he saw someone sitting on Chases couch, Dr Phil yelled "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME??" Chase jumped and said "No this is my boyfriend, Noen." "Oh," Dr Phil said, "He's kinda cute..." Noen looked up and blushed at Dr Phil. They all went and sat on the couch.
Chase wrapped his arms around Noen. Noen leaned into him and kissed him, then he turned around and saw Dr Phil watching. "Do you want one too?" Noen sAid to him, blushing. "I wouldn't mind one.." Dr Phil said leaning towards Noen. Noen leaned in, breath trembling and slightly shaking. A slightly annoyed Chase looked at them and suddenly yelled "NOEN PLEASE, NOEN STOP!" Noen abruptly turns around and asks Chase why. "Well bubba, I love you, so, so much but I can't see you kissing anyone else other than me." Noen asks him "But you can kiss him?" Dr Phil replies "Chase, I love both of you. And want to be with you.. And Noen." At this point Noen started to tear up. "I'm so sorry Chasey I didn't mean to hurt you.. Please baby.. Forgive me.." Chase replied, "Oh bubba, don't cry, I could never be that mad at you, because I love you with all my heart." Suddenly they hear a crash. Dr Phil runs out the door. Chase and Noen try to run after him but he is too fast. As Dr Phil is running he can feel the hot tears running down his cheeks, his lungs aching for air, and his legs feeling rubbery. "How could they say that! I was right next to them! Chase said he loved Noen with his whole heart! How could he ever love me?"