Pee

Noen winces at the last word of that sentence.
    "Right Chase?"
    "Yeah" He replied. 

*timeskip*

    Elon Musk shifts uncomfortably while Chase starts to grow impatient.
    "Can we leave Dr Phil here alone overnight doc?"
    "I'd like at least one person to stay with him just so someone he knows is around when he wakes up. He'll be waking up in about two hours"
    No one said anything.
    After a few minutes Noen volunteered, "Yeah I'll stay if that's Ok."
    "Of course it is." Steve Harvey replied "Safe travels, son." he said to Chase and Elon while they were gathering they're belongings.

*timeskip*

    Noen and Dr Phil are walking out of the hospital as Dr Phil apologizes, "I'm sorry, Noen... I should've listened you your side of the story.."
    "No," Noen replied, "We should've thought of you, and not just ourselves."

*timeskip*

    Chase is kissing Dr Phil roughly while Noen is sucking Dr Phil's 13" penis.
    "N-N-Noen!" Dr Phil exclaimed, "I'm about to-"
    Noen felt a quick shot of warm cum go strait down his throat. He swallowed.
    Noen hears "Me next baby" and looks slyly at Chase. Noen started unbuckling Chases pants when someone started knocking at the door. They didn't hear it.
    The knock became impatient and suddenly the door busts open.