chaptwe seven

Neha cares her hair and crying silently.everyone become so broken hearing her words.garima hug her daughter and try to console her.both mothers trying their best to comfort her.but nothing worked..

shashi hug arjun without bear his daughter state..arjun to hum him back tightly.even he to lost his son.ladues are showing their sad via tears.how how they both show their hurt.today two families bearing so much pain..the importance person of their life leaves them suddenly..how can they bear this..why this god this much cruel.before their children start their life.its end it this much painfully.cant that God see their state..it's true that God always punish good people.

because of continued crying..khushi got unconscious.everyone panicked seeing that..akash quickly takes her to his arms..shash call the doctor immediately.

khushi room..everyone waiting outside broken-hearted.doctor checking her inside..,all if them worrying what happens to her.guests are already left.family members in great shock..one side khushi state..other side arnav dead..they all stil didn't go to accident spot.their don't have that guts.police doing every formalities.abd giving them updates time to time.....after some moment doctor came outside after checking khushi..everyone rushed towards her.doctor sAy to them slowly..

doctor:her pressure are really low..she don't have any energy on her body..her mind fully stressed out..make sure she got get stress or sad..

everyone become silent hearing her.its very impossible thing to do..then doctor left from there..all of them enter inside the room..khushi slowly open her eyes.she look around.whole family present there..neha slowly make her sit.she looking like lifeless doll.who don't feel any emotions.she not speaking a word or showing any reaction.she not speaking a word.just looking the floor without any emotion on face..neha cares her hair slowly and tell her controlling her tears.

neha:don't be like this khushi beta..we can't change whatever happens.he leave us..he will not come back..please try to accept the reality.we can't see you like this..please atleast for us..please beta.

khushi hearing all that without showing any reaction.she just looking the floor.everyonr feeling scared seeing her like this.garima sit beside her and cup her face.

garima:khushi please say something..you are scaring us..talk something...why are you not speaking any thing.

garima shake her.but she still not saying anything..they all now really scared..after long time..khushi look everyone..say say to thrm with emotionless tone..

khushi:I want to be alone..

everyone not like her request bit too.they all try to say something..but khushi cut off them.

khushi:if you all want me become okay..then leave me alone..I want to be alone..

after this they can't say anything..everyone left from there..shashi cares her hair last time he to left from there..then room become silence..khushi slowly get up from her bed and move towards door.and close it that.show slowly moves to wall with baby step.where arnav big photo frame hanging.she looking his family e with fully hurt..what a big major incident happened in their life in such a short time..few hours ago she very happily get ready for their marriage..now all over..how eagerly they both waited for start their new life..they both planned their perfect little world.those all dreams just faded like dream.she still can't believe that he left her alone in this world..she cares his face slowly.tears all start to fall from her eyes..she place her head on his photo.

khushi:(tears filled voice)why did you left me arnav.dont you know.i can't leave without you..don't you want to llive with me forever.i am feeling hard to breath arnav..I want you back arnav..I can't breath without you.why you left me arnav..you what to see me suffer..enough arnav..I can't bear this anymore..I need you arnav..I need you so badly.pleas come back to me..cuddles me to your chest..and say to me everything fine..nothing happens to you..please arnav say to me..please arnav..I can't bear this anymore..please come back to me arnav..please...

she fall on the floor and crying very hardly..how much she wishing those all just an prank.those all not true..her arnav completely fine..but nothing all going to happens.her arnav not going to come back..he left her..left her in this world alone..she hits her head in his photo crying loudly..

khushi:why this happens to us arnav..why we got separated.why we can't live together.why God made us apart arnav..don't he know.we can't live without each other..why he did to us..I want you arnav..I want you back arnav...

she continues crying hitting her head on his photo frame..

in arnav photo.litte bit of tears comes from arnav eyes.......

living room..everyone sitting with tears filled face..they don't know what to speak..now silance is only mean for them..finally arjun say to shashi garima..

arjun:(broken voice)I think we should go back now..(gulp)have to do arnav last rituals..

anjali neha cry hearing him..shashi say to arjun..

shashi:wait we also coming with you..

arjun:no shashi..you be here..you both have to look after khushi..I am not feeling good leaving her alone..we will take care other things..

shashi agree with him..then raizada ready to go..how much happily they come here..but now everything turn to upside..then they all left to finish their son last rituals..

after some time in raizada mansion..everyone sitting on living room wearing white dresses..pandit doing the rituals.anjali neha crying silently hugging each other..arjun akash sitting numbly without saying anything..pandit continues doing the rituals..after that he gives family members to flowers petals and say to them..

pandit:all of you all pray whole heartily for your son to get peace  his soul..

all of them take the flowers petals to hands..when they try to throw that on his pic.suddenly gust of breeze spread everywhere in home..everything shaking fastly because of that wind..the petals from their hands spread everywhere.its looking like almost some typhoon.they all can't see anything..hawan kund Fire blow off.then the wind got stopped..everyone just wondering what just happened now.from where that wind come from..everyone looking each other with puzzle reactions.they look at pandit who looking the blow off hawan silently..

arjun:what just pandit ji.from where that wind com from.

pandit look at them silently.he then take arnav photo from there..he look at that silently..

pandit:I can't say what happen now..but I can say one thing..this is not good time to do your son last rituals..we should do some other time..this is not right time..

everyone look at pandit with confusion..then they agree with him..pandit then got hurry to go from there.after talk with them few words.he came out from the home..he look at the mansion with hiding meaning..

pandit:your son don't like to go from this world..he have something here which very close to him..before get what he want..his soul not going to get a peace..something going to happens in your all life..

after looking the mansion last time.he left from there..like he say..arnav soul not going to leave this world..without get what he wants may be never going to leave the world..lets see..