chapter five

Next day..today is sangeeth.they prepare sangeeth function in raizada mansion.both family felt relief seeing arshi behaving normally.they both forget what happen in mehendi.but they all don't know na what happen after that...now it's after noon.sangeeth function going very smoothly.khushi really enjoying the function.after sometime function going to end.arnav ask a permission from shashi and garima to take khushi out.they to give him permission.and arnav inform them they will come tomorrow early morning only.knowing arnav possessive nature they give permission to them.and also ask him to come early because tomorrow MARRIAGE.after tell raizada family.arnav take one pair of clothes from khushi and himself and left from there.

in going way khushi ask to arnav..

khushi:arnie where we are going?you still don't tell me.(pout)tell me na.

arnav:(smirk seeing her pout)baby just wait sometimes.after reach there you will see yourself.

khushi pout and sit on the seat with kitten face.arnav smile seeing her antics.after one hour arnav turn the car to jungle side.khushi confused seeing that.thats was very big jungle.and looking little scary to.but have very clear bath.its now almost night.so animals are start to shout and whimper different sounds.she gulp hearing all sounds.she look arnav who very relaxing way driving the car.

khushi:(gulp her saliva)arnie why we are here in this jungle.i am getting scared.

arnav:(relaxing tone)baby why are you getting scared like this.i am here na.dont worry nothing going happen to you.relax.

she got some relax hearing him.after sometime khushi some brightness coming from their front side.that light very far away from them.when they coming forwards that brightness start to growing even more.when they comes to the place she gasped seeing the sight front of her.there was big villa standing front of her with beautiful fairy lights.she first sight itself falling love with this villa.arnav waiting to see her reaction.then he sigh in relief seeing her wow reaction.he hug her from behind.

arnav:(huskily)how is this?

khushi:(bright smile)it's amazing..awesome..

arnav:want to go inside ?

khushi:(hurriedly )of course.

arnav:(smirk)lets go..

she nodded at him first sight..then arnav held her hand and move towards the villa big door.he push the door and it opened with little creaky sound.khushi like a wow seeing the inside beauty.every wall of that villa designed very amazingly.giving very Royal look.its was have very big living room.and have every necessary things.arnav take her inside and start to show her every corner of villa expert one room.in everything khushi notice that this villa don't have any phones or television.and also don't have any internet connection.he then take her to living room.and make her sit on sofa.and he sit on his knees near her lap.he held her both hands.

arnav:khushi do you like this villa.i specially build for you!

khushi:(softly)arnie I don't know how to tell you how much I love this villa.this is fantastic.no words to discribe how much this villa beautiful.

arnav:I glad that you like this villa.its got one year to complete.i specially made this for you..

khushi:(smile)thank you so much arnie..this is very special to me..but baby why this sudden gif.and also I notice that.this villa don't have any internet connection or television connection..why..