episode fifteen

Khushi blink her eyes seeing she standing on same high way where she always get visuals.she look at Arnav who giving her knowing look.he asked her in small voice..

Arnav:you know this place..don't you..

Khushi:yeah I got some visuals of cars,accidents in this road many times,I don't understand what's exactly happened here..

Arnav:you will get some  answers for your questions..now quietly look at the scene.

Khushi agree with him..then her focus fell on the road.then she saw an black colour car coming fastly from left side.and another black car coming from right side.then another car come from right side.now three cars..this is whatshe looking from the beginning.she look at Arnav with curious face.he asked her to look closely.then her eyes fell onthe car which coming from left side.she gasps in big shock.she cant believe this.she blink her eyes twice to seeclearly.yeah it's true.its unbelievable..the car coming from left side not any unknown car.it was her Arnav's car.and it's was he driving that car now,she turn and look at Arnav with great shock.and he just give her faint smile.

then she saw the opposite car coming towards him very fastly.she gripped her heart for a minute.next second the both cars got crashed very horrible way.she stepped back seeing that scene,tears start to fall from her eyes.then she saw the third car fall out from the bridge..she look at Arnav with thousands of questions..she look front of her saw the both cars now burning in fire.her heart bleeding seeing that,how can she bear the fact that she witnessed her Arnav's death lively.she asked him broken way.

Khushi:what is this arnav..it is..how...your...death..happened..

Arnav:yes Khushi..but this is the fake truth for the world.the real truth exact opposite to this,.

Khushi:(restless tone)Arnav I can't anymore..please tell me everything from beginning.what is exactly happened..

Arnav:(smile softly)I will Khushi..to tell everything from beginning.we have to go little back to our past..(after pause)do you remember about your accident which happened three years ago when you're in collage..

Khushi:(thoughtful tone)yes I remember.the accident which happened on my first year in collage.i slipped from first floor right.

Arnav:no Khushi.you got into that accident not because of the slip.actually you got into something major then that..
(after pause)do you know because of that you lost your one year memory.(she wide her eyes)you lost your past one year memory because of that.and that accident the solo reason for our this unexpected turn of life.

Khushi under the great shock.she truly stunned by all this.,this is unexpected..until now she thought,she got into that accident accidentally.but what Arnav reveal just shakes her completely.she lost her memory.how it this possible.she try to recall her collage memory.but shockingly she can't.nothing coming to her mind.her first year collage life completely blank on her mind.arnav give her knowing smile.he hug her tightly and disappear from there.. Khushi gasps out seeing she now in villa,Arnav slowly make her sit.then Khushi give him demanding look.arnav look at her deeply and told her huskily..

Arnav:RUDRA!!!(after big pause)do you remember your first year class mate rudra Khushi.(she denied)do you remember how you befriend with him..(she shook head)so hear out your life hidden story..

That's was your first year in collage.you got well on collage.that time you come in clash with rudra.your classmate.you soon got befriend with him looking his silence and innocent nature.and he is very soft type.you become very close with him.when everything going well.one day you introduce him to me..even I got well with
him.soon we three become very close friends.one day you planned to go tour with your classmates to ooty for three days..but for everyone shocking.you didn't return after three days.(sigh)then I come to know you got kidnapped in ooty....I reached to ooty  searching you with police force.for two days we don't get any information about you.even not a call from kidnappers.after two days we find you in one of old house in ooty,when we get you.you completely lost your mental state.you were under the drug.after we admit you to hospital.you got your conscious after full of one
week.when we try to ask you about the kidnappers.we all got shock seeing you lost your one year memory.and Doctor
give us strict instructions to not make you recall anything forcefully,.your brain got damaged because of the drugs.its
wonder that you come out from unconscious state..then we lied to you saying you slipped from first floor in collage.after that we bring you to home and make everything back to normal.but this Is what we all believing.....but the real truth not this..